☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

02388.jpg

Give me the ULTRA late pass, but I just gave Greatness Opens Doors a spin for the first time and I'm absolutely speechless...
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

I haven't been this moved by a new artist since...I...I can't even remember...
smh.gif

I will MOST DEF. be spreading the word...

Keep doing your thing, G.o.D. (it's only a matter of time before you truly blow, and I sincerely believe that)...

put me onto this guy, just heard this song G.o.D. Jewels - Make It Look Good feat. The Boy Illinois..

want to hear more....

Good thing this was upped bcuz i wanna know what's up with some new music i know homie aint been silent these past couple of months..... Therefore something vicious gotta be coming soon

I was looking for *%!%% I Swear to God somewhere online to embed, that's my @*%%

this is Illi joint but Jewels is on it, I mess with this joint heavy.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo, anyone got a link to How to rap? cpu crashed and i lost all my ezboard-era jewels stuff
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Originally Posted by tyisny

Any news on some new material???

Just needs some art work. Music is done. He holdin' back
laugh.gif
DUB?
I ended up not doing the artwork this go around.

Jewel's is working really hard, like a song a day. All types of material is coming. One's pretty much in the bag and on the way. The other is almost done, plus some other stuff is planned.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Just needs some art work. Music is done. He holdin' back
laugh.gif
DUB?

Jewel's is working really hard, like a song a day. All types of material is coming. One's pretty much in the bag and on the way. The other is almost done, plus some other stuff is planned.
if i take you out to lunch, will you make me a logo?

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by DUB 253

DUB?

if i take you out to lunch, will you make me a logo?
laugh.gif
I'm not in Seattle anymore

Sanka Coffie, update the thread title my good sir. 
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Spoiler [+]
This thread is a CERTIFIED CLASSIC.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom