☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Eh, beats are nice, lyrics are on point but dude's flow is wack to me. Sounds too much like Mickey Factz sometimes.
Have you ever actually listened to Mickey Factz and really listened to G.o.D. Jewels?
I wasn't talking about they're delivery or even subject matter. The voices are similar though, IMO.

And I haven't listened to Mickey Factz since his N.E.R.D. mixtape like 5 years ago.

Eh, beats are nice, lyrics are on point but dude's flow is wack to me. Sounds too much like Mickey Factz sometimes.
Have you ever actually listened to Mickey Factz and really listened to G.o.D. Jewels?
I wasn't talking about they're delivery or even subject matter. The voices are similar though, IMO.

And I haven't listened to Mickey Factz since his N.E.R.D. mixtape like 5 years ago.
Null & Void

R.A.C.E.
pimp.gif

Gave the tape a listen and I +%*+@ w/ it. It's real cohesive and everything flows together. The mood of the whole tape is consistent. Don't really got a favorite track right now, R.A.C.E. might be my fav tho
laugh.gif

The silliest line on the tape goes to... " Link on my neck call me DeShawn Stevenson "
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Null & Void
What he said and NO their voices aren't really similar unless it's the fact that they both have male voices.

this joint is on heavy rotation...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

homie using sneaker AND wrestling lines...SHUT IT DOWN. The Cusp is
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom