☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

May 19th. San Diego.

pimp.gif

Long overdue reply, but the tape is amazing in my opinion. Its in a lane of it's own and a huge step up from Glory Or Death. Jewels, good #%$! homie. BTW, are all your future tapes/albums going to have the G.O.D. acronym?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I just want to let it be known. my dude Jewels has RIDICULOUS stage presence. dude has that onstage SWAG that's hard to explain, but most live acts (even rock) that i've seen just don't have it.
roll.gif
yeah, dudes really rockin that tagged up garage in front of his 6 closest acquaintances ...

Son every week I have a new favorite, right now keeps me running is on repeat. TIME you sure got my respect after that one man

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

I just want to let it be known. my dude Jewels has RIDICULOUS stage presence. dude has that onstage SWAG that's hard to explain, but most live acts (even rock) that i've seen just don't have it.
roll.gif
yeah, dudes really rockin that tagged up garage in front of his 6 closest acquaintances ...
really? so because there weren't 20,000 people there is he supposed to sit on a chair and perform?

It felt kinda weird watching that vid of him performing. Very unexpected to see him that hype just cause the song is so smooth and slow paced.

Originally Posted by Wade187

It felt kinda weird watching that vid of him performing. Very unexpected to see him that hype just cause the song is so smooth and slow paced.
Caught me way off guard

it was a good 20-25 ppl there not 6..but videos of your performances or anything youve done worthy in life to videotape? 0_0

and the thing with live shows is you kinda gotta play to your crowd..have to have energy when ur performing to ppl who may not be so familiar..give it that extra ummph without sacrificing the song..he def pulled that part off

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Ray Protege x LDRS 1354 x ABC LEAGUE PRESENTS: DOM KENNEDY, RICH HIL x G.o.D Jewels x RO SPIT and MORE[/h1] [h2]Thursday, June 10, 2010 from 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM (CT)[/h2]
[h2]Chicago, IL[/h2]

Saw this through Twitter, I guess Chicago is now coming around.

[h2][/h2]

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom