☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by henz0

Pics of J.Diction
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I second this
nerd.gif

Yo...who the hell is E&J?

That man is a problem with the beats.
Aint no Way
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And one of yall Chicago %!**+% hook up his LastFM profile or some *@!%...

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

There better be a good @#* reason that Instant Messenger is so short.
smh.gif

That %%@@ is phenomenal.

There is.

The OG is 3 minutes and some change.

Bye.

searching.jpg

Originally Posted by ebeatz

why are you so mad kalo? you made that beat or something?
Well... Actually...

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, I'm playin'.

It was a figure of speech. I'm just digging the song and would have liked to see it make the cut.

givin this the first spin as we speak.

my gawddddd, 2 tracks in and i'm hooked to this already.

"and i can get you a cut i'm christian troy, sean mcnamara he will cause mass hysteria"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yeah you got me, im the e in e&j (that e aint for ebeatz tho). the j is for my dude jay aka mohinder suresh. you almost had me for a second tho kalo, causei know who did the beat but dude been awol for like a year and half. maybe more. oh and true 3 blue i heard the other half of instant message...
smh.gif
but maybe it being in half is a good thing. look howlong people where clamoring for the og version of cam and jahiem lord you know. i still have not heard that whole song like 6 years going

Could someone post the Glory Or Death stream on Imeem in this thread so I can listen while I'm at school..?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.... It might be agaisnt the rules anyways.

Tracks 6-16 are impeccable. Stands up to any albums 11 consecutive tracks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No words on Diction, just imagine me doing a combo of Joell, Jada, and Pusha
laugh.gif
sick.gif

EDIT - Fav tracks 3-2 Gang and Aint No Way

Who is that saying the hook that one time on Heathens?

Gave the tape/deleted scenes a run-thru a few days ago.

Real talk, I was going in really just expecting nice bars/wordplay and all that, had no idea how nice this tape wasgon be musically tho. From "L.A. To Chicago" thru "Aint No Way",
smh.gif
soulful. E&J & Flu showed they !%% on this shh (think I heard a Chi-Lites sample in there somewhere
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
).

But yo, that Lisence To Kill, dog....
sick.gif
tired.gif

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
stuart_scott_is_rick_vaughn.jpg

That & I Hate Summers shoulda prolly shoulda made it.

Def co-signing this +!#% doe, this tape official fam...quality music.

I just have to say that NT has a habit of hyping people
laugh.gif
and if there was anyone who actually deserves it, you would be in that category. The flow andwordplay...ill. I just took a trip 2hrs west of Hollywood today and bumped this whole tape. Respect... You got skills man.

On another note, I been a J Diction groupie for like 3 years haha. Shorty... You riiiiiped that 3-2gang #+@$. "believe what you see, I ain't ripleys,but I rip beats"... Straight foolish
pimp.gif
We need to catch up. It's time we finally did somethin

P.S. And the whole "Spanish shooter, jose calderon, on the block wit jazz, carlos boozer, deron Williams" now that #+@$ was just unnecessary. Musthave pushed rewind like 10 times smh lol

Just now giving this a listen, first time i heard a track was on the kirkout hour podcast.
Plan on playing this in the whip on my way to chi with my boy next weekend.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom