☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

Start List for the WOMEN's 100m Semi-Finals tomorrow.

100 Metres - W Semi-Final
first 4 of each heat (Q) qualified.

Heat 1

Monday 17 August 2009 - 19:05

[table][tr][th=""]Lane[/th] [th=""]Bib[/th] [th=""]Athlete[/th] [th=""]Country[/th] [th=""]2009[/th] [th=""]PB[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]912[/td] [td] Ayanna Hutchinson [/td] [td]
TRI.gif
TRI[/td] [td]11.31[/td] [td]11.26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]422[/td] [td] Verena Sailer [/td] [td]
GER.gif
GER[/td] [td]11.18[/td] [td]11.18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]126[/td] [td] Debbie Ferguson-McKenzie [/td] [td]
BAH.gif
BAH[/td] [td]10.97[/td] [td]10.91[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]531[/td] [td] Kerron Stewart [/td] [td]
JAM.gif
JAM[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]1028[/td] [td] Lauryn Williams [/td] [td]
USA.gif
USA[/td] [td]11.06[/td] [td]10.88[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]528[/td] [td] Shelly-Ann Fraser [/td] [td]
JAM.gif
JAM[/td] [td]10.88[/td] [td]10.78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]908[/td] [td] Kelly-Ann Baptiste [/td] [td]
TRI.gif
TRI[/td] [td]10.94[/td] [td]10.94[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]519[/td] [td] Tahesia Harrigan [/td] [td]
IVB.gif
IVB[/td] [td]11.15[/td] [td]11.13[/td] [/tr][/table]

Heat 2

Monday 17 August 2009 - 19:13

[table][tr][th=""]Lane[/th] [th=""]Bib[/th] [th=""]Athlete[/th] [th=""]Country[/th] [th=""]2009[/th] [th=""]PB[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]459[/td] [td] Vida Anim [/td] [td]
GHA.gif
GHA[/td] [td]11.25[/td] [td]11.14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]277[/td] [td] Eleni Artymata [/td] [td]
CYP.gif
CYP[/td] [td]11.37[/td] [td]11.37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]522[/td] [td] Veronica Campbell-Brown [/td] [td]
JAM.gif
JAM[/td] [td]10.96[/td] [td]10.85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]1003[/td] [td] Carmelita Jeter [/td] [td]
USA.gif
USA[/td] [td]10.92[/td] [td]10.92[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]125[/td] [td] Chandra Sturrup [/td] [td]
BAH.gif
BAH[/td] [td]10.99[/td] [td]10.84[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]520[/td] [td] Aleen Bailey [/td] [td]
JAM.gif
JAM[/td] [td]11.07[/td] [td]11.04[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]911[/td] [td] Semoy Hackett [/td] [td]
TRI.gif
TRI[/td] [td]11.18[/td] [td]11.18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]1008[/td] [td] Muna Lee [/td] [td]
USA.gif
USA[/td] [td]11.13[/td] [td]10.85[/td] [/tr][/table]

This **@$ is loaded, both Semi-Finals have 5 of the World's best so in each race someone will luck out.

MisterP0315 wrote:
I want Carmelita Jeter.

What u need her for dude?

I hope u dont mean wat I think u do lol

Dude u into Muscle Marys? shes barely feminine she got the whole Grace Jones androginious thing goin on.

Shes more man than Iam
roll.gif

U probably one hand typeing while watching the womens shot put lol.

Peace
Scottie

FTR the streams online are about 3 secs faster than NBC on TV.

smokin.gif
them dudes are arriving... anyone think there maybe any upsets forthe silver n bronze? we all know the gold is guaranteed

i havent looked forward to a race, not in the olympics, this much in a very long time.

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Man, some of these track chicks can get it.
Yes true that but Jeter aint one of them

Sanya Richards could def get it fo sho
pimp.gif

Jessica Ennis and Louise Hazel GBRs heptathletes to they both young and cute can mutli event on me anytime
tongue.gif

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

pimp.gif

Jessica Ennis and Louise Hazel GBRs heptathletes to they both young and cute can mutli event on me anytime
tongue.gif

Peace
Scottie

why cuz she dark with short hair???

Child please that woman is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Damn, Jessica Ennis is fine. And she's killing it in the Heptathlon.

yup.. i'm trying to remember what actress she looks like

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

pimp.gif

tongue.gif

Peace
Scottie

why cuz she dark with short hair???

Child please that woman is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jessica ennis
pimp.gif
what a spectacular performance. these multi-eventathletes are amazing. she ran that 2nd lap of that 800 on sheer heart, esp that last 50. good stuff

100m finals up next! here we go

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wes - Lemme see these videos (nh)

of MJ...holllup. gotta go find em lol he was talking bout how all his coaches wanted him to change it and stuff...ill post it in a sec.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I've seen every World Championship Final on TV since 1991 and haven't been hyped for one since 1999.

LETS GO!

YES GET IN THERE GIRL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jessica Ennis Gold for Great Britain awesome performance.

Sorry not an over reaction girl missed the Olympics with a broken foot glad to see her come back strong Gold with a PB score
smokin.gif

As for Jeter has nuthin to do with dark n short hair girls a Muscle Mary built like a machine dont do nuthin for me.

If yall into manly muscle chicks that your biz ill let u have her lol

Mens 100 final minutes away
pimp.gif

Peace
Scottie

Tyson Gay is going to live up to his last name and get his %+#* pushed in by Usain Bolt in this 100M Final. Bolt is not human. Not. Human. With all thishistory behind Berlin and Jesse Owens, I'd like for Bolt to run all the way through and SMASH 9.69.

Back
Top Bottom