☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

Johhny Dutch aint have a chance.

laugh.gif
Isa phillips fell apart
laugh.gif
he broke out like it wasd 110 hurdles. He faded worse then Sanya Richards in the Olympics

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Q, you got a link?

i gotta leave the crib.. ima bring my labtop w/ me..

channelsurfing.net which is showing through universalsports.

wait ur in the U.S. so u can do cs or universalsports.com

GBR got one hell of a Hurdler right there
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
This idiot Phillips and he was talking earlier saying he was going to break up the U.S. Sweep in the 400h.

Johhny got siked out by Phillips gainin on him so fast. He not experienced enough, it showed yesterday when he shut it down too early n almost lost a spot inthe semis

ok wheres Gunna? His boy has NO CHANCE! Bolt is the most dominant athlete in his sport next to Tiger right now. _'s praying for 2nd before the race starts.

The reason I put Bailey b4 Powell and Gay is because of his training with Usain and performance saturday.

Powell and Gay is a toss up if Powell gets his head right in the final he could get silver/bronze and for me Gay will be out of the Gold n Silver medal by 50metres maybe b4.

I ran at school but in the UK we dont have competitive school sports like the US.

I began running cross country and long distance at about 7 years old.

Then switched to running the 100 best time I can remember was probably around 14 seconds so nuthin amazing but I was about 12-13 when we had times taken atschool but I was always pretty fast,also ran 4x100 second leg.

My school headmaster used to call me Michael Johnson I had the head to the sky robotic technique.

Funny story last year I ran the 100 at school 1995 aged 15 I always ran in just socks on a grass track I slipped out the blocks and was last and managed tocomeback and finish 3rd ive never ran so hard in my life.

I was always one of those smug anoying dudes when running suicides in bball practice stareing and smilein at tha person next to me as I blew by them like itwas nuthin
roll.gif

Peace
Scottie

ok women shotputters are some of the most butch looking ladies out there.
sick.gif
id be scared if one smiled at me in a bar. if one ever came near me id curl up into fetal position and pray.

Those are women?

Some seriously high levels of testosterone in these ladys.

Im sure theres some dudes pokein there meat n 2 backwards out there lol.

A few of them could get Gillette comercials.

Peace
Scottie

eek.gif
No Way Sanya Loses these Worlds. She'd have to trip n fall

Explain why Allyson doesn't run the 4? She kills in the 1600 relay...
She'd medal in the 4 at he least

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Those are women?

Peace
Scottie
What?
sick.gif

Sorry, Gunna....but Tyson Gay is about to get destroyed.

ESPECIALLY if he starts like he did yesterday. That was horrid.
laugh.gif

Son said...he hasn't been working on starts until the finals. Child please...
eyes.gif

The reason I put Bailey b4 Powell and Gay is because of his training with Usain and performance saturday.

Powell and Gay is a toss up if Powell gets his head right in the final he could get silver/bronze and for me Gay will be out of the Gold n Silver medal by 50 metres maybe b4.
I ran at school but in the UK we dont have competitive school sports like the US.

I began running cross country and long distance at about 7 years old.

Then switched to running the 100 best time I can remember was probably around 14 seconds so nuthin amazing but I was about 12-13 when we had times taken at school but I was always pretty fast,also ran 4x100 second leg.

My school headmaster used to call me Michael Johnson I had the head to the sky robotic technique.

Funny story last year I ran the 100 at school 1995 aged 15 I always ran in just socks on a grass track I slipped out the blocks and was last and managed to comeback and finish 3rd ive never ran so hard in my life.

I was always one of those smug anoying dudes when running suicides in bball practice stareing and smilein at tha person next to me as I blew by them like it was nuthin
roll.gif

Peace
Scottie
Lmao...My form is like his, especially when i run the 4......smh...Just noticed this summer watching some youtube vids

eek.gif
roll.gif
Commentator just called shot putter Michelle Carter the "son" of Michael Carter and kept going on with his story without even correctinghimself.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Those are women?

Peace
Scottie
What?
sick.gif

I see my English humour isnt your cup of tea dog
wink.gif

Peace
Scottie

No haircut for Usain? last year he was shaggy but got the fresh cut for the Semi's & Finals.
laugh.gif

I only ever ran like Michael Johnson during serious competition or when really really pushing it.

I used to run under so much stress my face musta been so tense like Linford Christie used to look.

All I remember was everything being a foggy blur in my eyes and muffled sound like I was under water n feeling my heart/pulse beating in my head.

Sadly I only have memories no tapes.

Peace
Scottie

Explain why Allyson doesn't run the 4? She kills in the 1600 relay...
She'd medal in the 4 at he least
she hates running the 400 w/ a passion...

by far her least favorite race..

and she's the kind of competetor that wont be satisfied w/ a medal if it isn't gold...

Back
Top Bottom