☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

i still don't think he ran as well as he could've there.. that's what blows my mind.

Yea his Beijing run was smooth, he was straining more here and he isn't in the shape he was last year, he can do 18 easily.

eek.gif
he ran a bad race too. thats the sad part. He was all out too early. needed to have that speed for the end.

this $*%%% told me Sunday. 19.19. I said yea he can do it, but not this race with Gay droppin out.

eek.gif

down to the hundredth
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Victor Conte's cell phone is ringin off the hook rite now. Dudes are gonna be on some powerful mixtures to try and get after this Fool
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Bolt is a showman I knew he would go for that WR with a packed house of 80K the place was soldout and more packed than his Beijing Olympic Victory.

Mr. Bolt's reaction time of 133/1000 was his fastest ever in a 200m championships as well (he's been in the last 3 '05, '07 and '09).

Hurdles Finals up next I forgot about these, 200 Final should've been the last event.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Dude turns 23 tomorrow...these records could stand for decades.

Nope, cus hes breakin them next outdoor season

I meant his records. I mean he's still relatively young. Not these numbers but whatever he puts up. This dude is something else.

realtalk where is that one Chinese cat who used to murk in the 110m hurdles? is he old/retired now?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sprints are Done.

100 m & 200 m results
  • 2011 WC Gold Usain Bolt / Silver Tyson Gay
  • 2012 Olympic Gold Usain Bolt / Silver Tyson Gay
  • 2013 WC GOld Usain Bolt / SIlver Tyson Gay
  • 2015 WC Gold Usain Bolt Usain Bolt / Silver Tyson Gay
  • 2016 Olympic Gold Usain Bolt / Silver Tyson Gay

Back
Top Bottom