☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

realtalk where is that one Chinese cat who used to murk in the 110m hurdles? is he old/retired now?

Nah, he aint old. He's injured.
Besides the Achilles rupture, he had surgery to remove calcium deposits.
He'll be back racing in September

^ah, good looks

^he retired prematurely because he heard somewhere Bolt might try hurdles.

roll.gif

the Blakaflgjakdfkj high jump chick
pimp.gif

Liu Xiang just started training again after his Surgery after the Beijing dissapointment.

These organizers are idiots having these fields events going on during these sprint finals.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Damn so now we gotta hear the "Gay woulda won the 200M because he's better on turns than Bolt" blah blah talk.

Well guess the only reason to watch the race now is if Bolt shatters another WR
grin.gif
He wont be shattering anything lol...and I dont think your gonna hear that
You were saying
laugh.gif

Man if it ever comes out Bolt is not clean im DONE with Track & Field

I think if anything Gay would've made Usain relax more and go harder (nh)

*waits for YBD and better pics.

fellas, call me a hater but i have my doubts.

years ago races were close.. times were. 9.8x 19.xx this cat breaks a record every time he runs. and others are running the times we are used to seeing. i justcant believe this man. again i have my doubts.
i am a collegiate runner and i know a buncha pros. they have their doubts too.

honestly what do yal think

Why is Women's High Jump getting all this attention?

Oh BTW that's another 100k Bolt got for the WR so he's now at 200k with the Relay to go, hope Asafa is healthy because there's reports he maybeinjured. If that's true then Tyson Gay & the U.S. are winning.

If Usain Bolt tests positive for anything, it will be one of the greatest tragedies in the history of sports and watching it will simply be no more fun.

When you've seen a guy run 9.58/19.19...and he comes out dirty, we'll be left with FAR slower times as champions. It just won't be exciting.

I'd hate to see that. I'd be pretty done with track at that point.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

years ago races were close.. times were. 9.8x 19.xx this cat breaks a record every time he runs. and others are running the times we are used to seeing. i just cant believe this man. again i have my doubts.

Honestly, is it possible? YES. Has he failed any tests? NO. Does he have the unique combination of size,speed, and stride length to reinvent the sport? YES.Unless he fails a test, I believe what I am seeing is real.

BOLT NEEDS A GATORADE DRINK NAMED AFTER HIM. rake in some more endorsement deals. btw..anyone knows what endorsements he has? is it a big list?

Originally Posted by rleelum25

BOLT NEEDS A GATORADE DRINK NAMED AFTER HIM. rake in some more endorsement deals. btw..anyone knows what endorsements he has? is it a big list?
gatorade
puma
and puma collaborated w ferrari
thats all i know for now

anyone have a good vid up yet?

i'm thirsty for replays of this race... i need to see that curve again
smh.gif

So Tyson's definitely gonna run in the relay? If he and Asafa both pull out nh than it's going to be very interesting. Btw I think Bolt is clean, butI'm pretty naive about stuff like that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

years ago races were close.. times were. 9.8x 19.xx this cat breaks a record every time he runs. and others are running the times we are used to seeing. i just cant believe this man. again i have my doubts.

Honestly, is it possible? YES. Has he failed any tests? NO. Does he have the unique combination of size,speed, and stride length to reinvent the sport? YES. Unless he fails a test, I believe what I am seeing is real.
His improvement is the 200m since 2007 is kinda hard to believe lol

also the test mean nothing...Ive hered from my college buddies alot of pro's will pay for it to come back positive so who knows

- If Bolt & Asafa are in & Gay is there then Jamaica is winning and breaking that WR (if they get the Baton around)
- If Asafa is out and Gay in then the USA is winning.

laugh.gif
The Berlin Mascot is the highlight of this meet.

Back
Top Bottom