☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

alright so check this out via my friend

a %*+% load of people are doping but pay money to get it positive

anyway wallace looks trash in his races

only way allison is winningis if she gets back to the 2007 wc form when she ran a 21.71 and had a great start and curve beating veronica brown campbell

Golden League - Oslo is tomorrow.

For Canadians it's on CBC at 2PM.

Watching the meet online

Women's 400 - The field had the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place finishers in last years Olympic Final.

Sanya ran a 49.23 lowering the best time in the world this year, she destroyed Ohurugu who looked terrible (she finished 6th).

100M Hurdles - Damu Cherry won in 12.68, Foster-Hylton 2nd and Lopes- Schliep 3rd.....Perdita finished 4th....thinkLolo finished 6th or 7th.

110M Hurdles - Hicks from the USA won but it was a close finish so this British Hurdler is doing a victory lap with theflowers and flag thinking he won it.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Men's 100m (A) - Powell and Bailey tied in 10.07 but the victory was given to Asafa, Frater finished 3rd in 10.08.

Women's 100 (A) - Kerron Stewart won in 10.99

Mike rodgers with a 10 flat...
smh.gif

gay beat Asafa by a 10th
sick.gif
smh.gif

Dayron Roblas 13.10
pimp.gif

My Brown Ting Shelly Ann aitn messin with Kerron, that Oly gold may have been a Fluke...
carmelita might need another cycle to compete 11 flat...

Sanya dominating non Olympics yet again. She better win worlds

what did Allyson run? I didnt get no results off her, she ran the 4
eek.gif

what did Allyson run? I didnt get no results off her, she ran the 4
eek.gif

50.94 she had a terrible race..

plus her and sanya richards dont like eachother, and to lose to her in the fashion that she did.. smh

I was just about to come into this thread and look for the schedule on Page 1... I knew there was a meet today, I'll check Universal Sports for the videoof the meet.

edit: The full meet is up on Ondemand...watching now.

- This dude Daniel Bailey is really this generations Dennis Mitchell, I know dude trains with Usain but damn this dude stays clowning.
roll.gif

- Even though Tyson will win the WC 100m, I want Asafa to win just creep up and steal it from both Usain & Gay....despite his Championships failures theman is famous in Europe, crowd loving him.
- If there's one event watching the Golden League where the lineup is basically a WC Final it's the Women's 100m Hurdles.
-
smh.gif
Priscilla falling.
- Robles man
smh.gif
just toying with the competition.
-
pimp.gif
the Men's 100
eek.gif
some great times from 1-4.....
laugh.gif
Tyson's shaking his head yes with the #1 up......
smh.gif
Richard Thompson what happened?
- KERRON WOW 10.75?!?!?! 5th all time behind Flo-Jo, Marion, Ottey & Arron.....
smh.gif
whathappened to Jeter? wasn't she the WC favorite Ato Boldon?
laugh.gif
guess that injury is still nagging.
- Damn that's Women's 400 lineup was nuts heck Thiam the '01 WC was in there.......what's the beef with Felix & Sanya?
- Clement has to stop the stutter steps on the last hurdle or that '07 win will be his last.

* off to the T&F Message Boards.

edit: I didn't know that Sanya broke Marita Koch's (400m WR Holder) record of 36 races under 50 seconds in yesterday's race.

Dawn Harper is Killing the Hurdles mannn. Its a beautiful thing to see how her confidence made her a better runner.

*waitin on LoLo to get back from injury tho

Its a beautiful thing to see how her confidence made her a better runner.
along with hard work and coaching from bobby kearse..

and i definitely like lolo to win at worlds..

^ Did Lolo qualify for the Worlds? She didn't place at the U.S. Championships did she?

roll.gif
�@ one of them _'s quittin like, "if I turn this wet cornerwrong...f�that im done" and just snuck outta the race.

Shocked no one posted about the Golden League Paris Meet.
i kept meaning to, but i was HELLA busy this week..

W T F is good w/ allyson? she ran like 11.49 her last meet..
tired.gif

SMH @ usain dropping 9.79 w/ a bad start and in the rain..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's touching 9.5 THIS year..

i kept meaning to, but i was HELLA busy this week..
Same I'm in NYC right now so the past week or so I've been very busy all over.

- Usain reminds me of Carl Lewis with those bad starts.
- Jeremy looked off still in his 400m race.
- I was shocked Dawn beat Michelle Perry in the Hurdles.
- I hope Kerron didn't get injured in that 100, she was limping a little afterwards.
-
smh.gif
@ Dexter Faulk %*@#@%+ up and not making the U.S. Team.

Back
Top Bottom