☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

Tyson talking reckless
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see Usain wash this dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

call me a skeptic but if theres truth to that nagging groin injury how can you post your fastest ever time with an injury like that?

I can see him not feeling the pain, especially under the adrenaline rush on the day of but wouldn't there be physical limitations on muscles related to that injury? I don't see how that won't affect his running. I hope its true that he will produce his best at the worlds but if this injury is true, I don't see him on Bolt's level.
You don't.
laugh.gif

Dude is all talk. Expect him to get DUSTED.

Tyson would have a chance if he was racing a human
laugh.gif
we Jamaicans are not of this world
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yall remedial #@@%!% cant read
laugh.gif
where was he talkin wreckless?
The part where he said he believes he can win
smh.gif

laugh.gif

nah its gona be epic..... not cuz of Gay and Bolt though...

My dudes Chambers and Simo gona bury both them n's in the 1. clockin 10.01 and 10.04 respectively
pimp.gif

simeon-williamson_1439705c.jpg

laugh.gif

IAAF Grand Prix in Sweden is on LIVE (Universal Sports Website)

Asafa vs. Tyson in the Men's 100.

Tyson dusts powell with that 9.79.. what injury! man.. this is shaping up to be a nice lead up to berlin

wariner with the 44.83 but no worries, he still dont wanna see lashawn. robles wins.. again.

allyson felix .. lightwork! only one to crack into the 21sec mark at 21.88

Tyson has more potential than Bolt.
It's a matter of him hitting peak right at comp time. Easier said than done but one of these days it will happen.

21.88? Damn....that was around he winning time at the WC in '07. I think it was 21.81

Lopes-Schliep winning the Hurdles in 12.51
pimp.gif
Perdita finishing 5th.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

how do you figure that?
Physical build.

Since the 100m sprint relies heavily on a sprinters ability to be explosive from the starting position, Tyson build has more potential.

Bolt is beastly but with Tyson Gay almost equaling his numbers in a few meets I think he can beat him by tweaking some of his training.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

21.88? Damn....that was around he winning time at the WC in '07. I think it was 21.81

Lopes-Schliep winning the Hurdles in 12.51
pimp.gif
Perdita finishing 5th.
pickering/whitby stand up
pimp.gif
homegirl did good

yessssir @ allyson... sub 22.. she's gonna get that 6th World title august 18th..
pimp.gif

Tyson looked good, still doesn't look like he's gonna be able to compete w/ bolt.. I'm very curious to see what the betting line is gonna to be atworld's

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

F' outta here...

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

is it me or everytime powell is losing a race he gives up?
Yep.

The last major race i've seen him run right through when losing was the 2004 Olympic Final.

how do you figure that?
Physical build.

Since the 100m sprint relies heavily on a sprinters ability to be explosive from the starting position, Tyson build has more potential.

Bolt is beastly but with Tyson Gay almost equaling his numbers in a few meets I think he can beat him by tweaking some of his training.

I been stated in this thread that Bolt should switch to the 4, I got rolling smileys. Nice to see someone with sense.

However, with track, especially at this level it almost as mental as it is physical. I am pretty sure Bolt wins any matchup before the race starts. Bolt hasatrocious starts, and still over comes them, at this level that is
sick.gif

With bolts height he could capture Johnsons WW. Sure you laugh, I laughed when my Dad said he would take Johnsons 200 record.

Don't think people were laughing at the fact of Bolt doing the 400 he has that talent, but I remember people talking outlandish like if he did the 400 thisseason he'd break the WR of 43.18. That's where it was getting ridiculous.

BTW Jamaica's 4 x 100 Women's Team better break that WR in Berlin with the possible lineup they have. Some of these old 1980's suspect GermanDoping WR's need to go dammit.

Back
Top Bottom