☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

RealLamarOdom LAMAR ODOM
When a team trades u and it doesn't go down? Now what?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

@WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

League source on killed deal: "...(Stern) wasn't going to let Chris Paul dictate where he wanted to go."

WOW
indifferent.gif
Yea thats BS. Basically now there is no way CP3 gets traded to the Knicks, Celtics, or any winning team. I guess warriors/clippers got their wish.....

You can only trade Pau Gasol in one sided deals so many times before the owners get a stick up their @#@$#

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

League source on killed deal: "...(Stern) wasn't going to let Chris Paul dictate where he wanted to go."

WOW
indifferent.gif
Yea thats BS. Basically now there is no way CP3 gets traded to the Knicks, Celtics, or any winning team. I guess warriors/clippers got their wish.....
I would just like a real explanation cause every thing their spewing out makes no sense, if it was to the Bobcats they wouldn't have done it %$+#+. "Basketball reasons" what the hell does that mean.

Now we have to get rid of Pau and Lamar in some other fashion.
30t6p3b.gif

Mark my words Chris Paul will be a member of one of the California teams before Sunday.
They would wait til the deal got ratified to pull this stunt too.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

You can only trade Pau Gasol in one sided deals so many times before the owners get a stick up their @#@$#

And how was this one sided exactly? 

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

WOW
indifferent.gif
I would just like a real explanation cause every thing their spewing out makes no sense, if it was to the Bobcats they wouldn't have done it *+++$. "Basketball reasons" what the hell does that mean.

NBA wants to sucker some rich people into buying that franchise and they're content to use CP3 as bait.  IMO if CP3 played for a team that wasn't owned by the NBA (NBA trying to sell team too) this wouldn't be an issue.

I don't get this. Such a bs move.
The fact that other owners have such an influence on what another team does is so terrible.

What do these owners expect? Paul is going to leave at the end of the year, he will not resign with a small market if he is traded so a deal can't work with them.
So he got traded to a large market, and it's not like the lakers gave up nothing. Pau gasol and odom. Come on.

So this means Paul can't be traded, because a large market is the only place he'll resign and other owners arent willing to accept that.

What a mess.

Originally Posted by kash55

The fact that other owners have such an influence on what another team does is so terrible.

What do these owners expect? Paul is going to leave at the end of the year, he will not resign with a small market if he is traded so a deal can't work with them.
So he got traded to a large market, and it's not like the lakers gave up nothing. Pau gasol and odom. Come on.

So this means Paul can't be traded, because a large market is the only place he'll resign and other owners arent willing to accept that.

What a mess.

What the hell are you talking about they own the Hornets.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

What a mess.

Sure, that's why Stern has the power to veto BUT, this all started with the owners putting pressure on Stern to do this.
And you understand the dilemma here right? If a big market is the only place CP3 is going to re-sign with, who do the Hornet trade him to? And lets say they make a deal with NY or Boston....does Stern let that go? Yet he just set a precedence here by not allowing CP3 to go to a big market. 

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

What a mess.

well this seems more of a stern power trip than the owners complaining

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad salty folks right now, especially on twitter

B b b b b da Heat and da Celtics did it
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
man today was a GOOD day.