☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by ColdCity

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
If Roy gets medical retirement, but then comes back and plays in at least 10 games in a season, his contract goes back on Blazers' books.
32 minutes ago

Interesting...

Didnt Darius Miles screw some team over by doing this?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Sad to hear about B. Roy, Portland is the most cursed franchise in the league.

LOL @ ORL getting bent over in that deal...A C who can't even grab 7 reb a game for the best big man in the league

i agree.... one of the most lopsided trades in sometime... brook lopez is not better than andrew bynum. i dont care if bynum plays half the season. that !!!!+ would prolly get more rebounds than brook in half the games. 
also those 2 first rounders will be in the late first round. new jersey will not suck with dwight and deron there...
Bynum is always injured, like literally every single season, Brook Lopez has upside, he is young, it's not but a year ago that half the league was on his nuts. Brook Lopez's firs year in the league he put up solid REB%, there is no reason he can't back to that again. When I trade a superstar, I just want young cheap assets with upsides. I wan't nothing to do with veterans who will be surly and disruptive. I'd rather have Steph curry+ cap filler or Rondo+ cap filler than what the hornets got.
Bynum doesn't have upside? Say he does the inconceivable and actually stays healthy for an entire season. What then? And Bynum is all a year older than Brook Lopez right now. Bottom line: Orlando would be making a mistake if they take Brook Lopez and some middle to late round picks for Dwight and Hedo over a possible Bynum+Odom (if he's still there) late round picks. As for the money, both Odom and Bynum have team options for next season so if they don't pan out ORL could have the option of just letting them go or try and get value for them. Just common sense.

Originally Posted by nightruans

Damn. RT @Chris_Broussard: Sources say Brandon Roy to announce medical retirement due to degenerative knees, possibly as soon as today
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

LScola4 Luis Scola
"I´m on my way to the Toyota Center, this is going to be fun. The good thing is that the TC is on the way to the airport, just in case..."

laugh.gif

Yes....the Blazers!!
laugh.gif

the Memphis Grizzlies re-signed Miles on January 10, 2009 to a 10-day non-guaranteed contract. Miles then played the two games necessary to trigger re-addition of the $18 million to Portland's cap amount. Miles then re-signed two more 10-day contracts with the Grizzlies before being signed for the rest of the 2008–09 season on January 30, 2009.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Also if Howard can get to NJ, Stern will allow this to go through, it's the possible Dwight, Paul on the lakers that was pissing people off... 

Stern trynna make sure Bron gets his ring
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If anyone wants to LOL check the LA season thread. Bunch of cry babies.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That fan base is like a spoiled rich kid. They get everything they want but when DADDY says "no" they flip out.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That fan base is like a spoiled rich kid. They get everything they want but when DADDY says "no" they flip out.
30t6p3b.gif

brb

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Also if Howard can get to NJ, Stern will allow this to go through, it's the possible Dwight, Paul on the lakers that was pissing people off... 

Thats my exact thought process... they may just be stalling as a way to push Dwight to Jersey. If so I can dig it.

how can you dig that? anyway you see it its wrong. if stern did that to your team i guarandamntee you wouldnt dig it

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

they should have never let you back after being banned. you bring absolutely nothing to this community. maybe its because your only 12 years old so i guess thats the exception...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

its different when mom says yes prior to dad shuttin it down tho...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Nets offereing Lopez & 2 first round picks
nerd.gif

I'm a Magic fan, and think that trade is absurd. Somebody tell me why that is a good trade for Orlando?
Lopez is a very solid center, and the two 1st round picks allow you to build for the future, what better package will you get? Filling the void at center in the NBA is the hardest thing to do, you guys get a good replacement and the ability for more growth in the coming years

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

its different when mom says yes prior to dad shuttin it down tho...
laugh.gif

LMAO...
laugh.gif

But the state of my team right now...
frown.gif

If this happened to your team you owuld be upset too...don't front!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

you bring absolutely nothing to this community. 
And you do? 
And what are you so upset about? Golden State isn't a part of the cancelled deal. 
smile.gif

J. R. swish drops 43 points, 9 rebounds, and 5 assists but the team still loses to a marbury lead Beijing team damb

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Odom not going to show up? God damn dude is soft

the @$%+ you mean he's soft?  They traded him only for the NBA to reverse it why in the hell would he want to come there after they just told the world he isn't wanted?
laugh.gif
tyson chandler did when the trade to okc didnt go through.
its happend before. odom needs to grow a pair and quit being emo

actually the thunder's medical staff didn't pass him

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

brb

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by ColdCity

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
If Roy gets medical retirement, but then comes back and plays in at least 10 games in a season, his contract goes back on Blazers' books.
32 minutes ago

Interesting...

Those same Blazers. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

you bring absolutely nothing to this community. 

And what are you so upset about? Golden State isn't a part of the cancelled deal. 
smile.gif
you still holding grudges huh ? isnt your name bijizaldo or something? you sticking up for your fellow banned member aswell? 
u mad bulls bandwagon fan? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom