☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Buss Jr is a beezy.

Yeah he is.....
What type person don't like Phil Jackson as a coach?
He was hatin, cause Phil was bangin out his sister.

i wish jim buss was aborted.

Chris Kaman - C - Clippers

Ric Bucher said Sunday that he expects center Chris Kaman to be on the move once the Clippers match the Warriors' offer to restricted free agent DeAndre Jordan.
The Spurs and Pistons have kept close tabs on Kaman throughout free agency season, and many more teams will come out of the woodwork for the skilled 7-footer. Assuming he lands in a starting role, Kaman will provide good value just before the late rounds of your draft. His injury risk keeps us from being more bullish.

I'd like to have him this year as a rental, but I don't see how we could acquire him. I don't want to give up anything valuable to get him, that's for sure.

Kaman to Portland? 
nerd.gif
We could sure use him this year.

First page updated with most of the news that I could find.

If you find anymore that's not on there, post it and let me know.

Thanks yall.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Chris Kaman - C - Clippers

Ric Bucher said Sunday that he expects center Chris Kaman to be on the move once the Clippers match the Warriors' offer to restricted free agent DeAndre Jordan.
The Spurs and Pistons have kept close tabs on Kaman throughout free agency season, and many more teams will come out of the woodwork for the skilled 7-footer. Assuming he lands in a starting role, Kaman will provide good value just before the late rounds of your draft. His injury risk keeps us from being more bullish.

I'd like to have him this year as a rental, but I don't see how we could acquire him. I don't want to give up anything valuable to get him, that's for sure.
his contract is worth 12.7mill...

See that little Chinese guy clapping in JR's face at the :17 mark?  He made this go from a one-point game to a double-digit L in about 6 minutes.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

JR did nothing in the first 3 quarters of this game then went absolutely nuts in the 4th.  Wish I had complete video of it.  It was insane.  Finished with 33.

You give him Bynum + Exception (if we have it I don't know anymore I've read 10 stories saying we do & 10 saying we don't) + Blake & Ebanks + 1st Rounder & 2nd rounder for Dwight Howard & Hedo...

They say no.. I'd say good luck with Brook Lopez

Originally Posted by Noskey

Kaman to Portland? 
nerd.gif
We could sure use him this year.

Just what they need.. Another dude that will spend 20 games on the sideline... Brilliant.

And gangsta has lost his damn mind. Someone help dude out.

Thunder
Grizzlies
Lakers
Spurs
Mavericks
Clippers
Blazers
Nuggets/Rockets/Warriors/Kings/Jazz

Yes the Mavericks will drop that far after losing Chandler, Barea and adding Vince Carter. That 8th seed is gonna be tough....I can see anyone in the West except the Hornets and Suns getting it.

Heat
Knicks
Bulls
Celtics
Sixers
Pacers
Hawks
Bucks

The draft pick is top 20 protected and the Mavericks can send it to the Lakers when they choose, up until 2017. La might not see that pick for 5 years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

The draft pick is top 20 protected and the Mavericks can send it to the Lakers when they choose, up until 2017. La might not see that pick for 5 years
laugh.gif

so basically lamar for a draft pick that is lower than 20? from now until 2017

Last I read it's top 20 protected. If it's 1-19 Dallas keeps it. If its after 20, the Mavs can keep holding off on sending the pick until 2017

gangsta207therevolution wrote:
Dallas is hot garbage this year. Your really gone tell me that Roddy who isnt even 100% yet is gone be better than Barea,?
Lamar is gone hold a candle to Tyson, and Vince is gone be better than Caron?
GTFOHWTBS
And all my "projections" were based on the Lakers or Nets with Howard and thus Houston getting Nene. So stop acting like a moron please its frustrating to have to explain 3 times as simply as the the terms dictate the same thing. And believe me the terms are complicated.
The Houston pick is affected by Nene, so it was directly relevant to the discussion of a trade by the Nets or Lakers in a Dwight Howard trade.

NENE is in Houston if the Nets get Dwight, that's a given at this point right?

Deuces since someone wanted to quote me.......

I think you have some sort of mental deficiency.
Did you even watch the Mavs last year?

Caron Butler for the first 35-40 games was essential to keeping Dallas at the top of the Western Conference, he was playing at a very high level, especially in stints where Dirk was out. He won us games. So while he wasn't a factor in the playoffs, he was in the regular season that helped up get to the playoffs, that can't be understated.

Roddy is projected to be a solid player once healthy, he is that, he has more size and burst than J.J., so stop being gassed on Barea all of a sudden because he was serviceable all of a sudden. People clowned J.J. Barea every game he played on NT ever, now all of a sudden he is a bona-fide PG option and saviour....shut up.

Lastly, you calling Dallas "hot garbage" this year, is insulting, not to Mavs fans or even NBA fans. It's insulting to your mother for having developed such a mentally unstable person.

Get a grip.

wait that wasn't a dream? Lakers traded LO to Dallas for peanuts?
roll.gif

I'll admit...that could turn out genius...
get them to lean on him just enough...
so he can implode in the playoffs like clockwork.

That Trojan $#**# *weebey*

The best thing for the NBA and not these punk $@* players, is for Dwight and Paul not to be traded where they want to be. Prisoners running the Asylum is not good for the league. And if they play the year with a salty attitude, I would put them on the inactive list until the BEST TRADE comes, just like that owner for the Bengals did, not the trade they want.

All these players make me sick. I don't understand the logic and honor. The only thing I can give them credit for is saying they want to move on. But for them to say "trade me here", is complete garbage. No, you get traded where I can get the best deal. I'm glad the owners stepped in and stopped that garbage. They will probably end up getting their way, and the league will be worse off for it.

Here's to basketball purists and men of honor in hoping OKC, Chicago, Dallas, Bos, or Memphis win the title this year *raises glass, says cheers*

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

The best thing for the NBA and not these punk $@* players, is for Dwight and Paul not to be traded where they want to be. Prisoners running the Asylum is not good for the league. And if they play the year with a salty attitude, I would put them on the inactive list until the BEST TRADE comes, just like that owner for the Bengals did, not the trade they want.

All these players make me sick. I don't understand the logic and honor. The only thing I can give them credit for is saying they want to move on. But for them to say "trade me here", is complete garbage. No, you get traded where I can get the best deal. I'm glad the owners stepped in and stopped that garbage. They will probably end up getting their way, and the league will be worse off for it.

Here's to basketball purists and men of honor in hoping OKC, Chicago, Dallas, Bos, or Memphis win the title this year *raises glass, says cheers*

?

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

?
smokin.gif

The Knicks are reportedly working on a sign and trade for Jamal Crawford. They're trying to get another team with cap space involved because the Hawks don't want to go into the luxury tax.

Mavs fans still talking that Roddy Buckets noise? Dude has to be the most overrated, "career" (put in quotes since he is in suits over half the time) 7ppg player ever. You can't have the nickname "Buckets" and not average at least double figures/

Back
Top Bottom