☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

How can you hate on Kevin Durant?

He's not as good as people on this board make him out to be  
his nice guy act is tired 
I'm sick of the NBA shoving him down fans throats. (pause)

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Yo, you can't be serious.
Durant is ridiculous, how can you argue that...what is the basis for your thought process? !%#*%

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If I'm LA, I make that trade.

Dwight Howard is that good. He's in his prime, best big man in the game. I think it's the right move for the future of the organization.

Only reason thats a good deal is because lack of big men. Giving losing odom, and giving up pau and bynum leaves a big hole in their roster. They would be pretty much like the heat of last year, only with less quality depth. Plus the west is alot tougher then the east. It might be better long term. But as far as next season or so... nah
except kobe is past his prime and the lakers dont have a big 3 in their prime so it will just be dwight and an aging kobe. 

Damn, the Knicks got Barea, huh. Knicks are loaded, they signed 2 players that contributed a lot to exposing the Heat.

It's going to get ugly in Orlando.
30t6p3b.gif
I'd take Bynum + Gasol for D12

Don't see how anybody can hate Durant. That's sorta like hating Drew Brees or Peyton Manning.
Westbrook on the other hand...yea, I could see that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

Damn, the Knicks got Barea, huh. Knicks are loaded, they signed 2 players that contributed a lot to exposing the Heat.

30t6p3b.gif

rashi you are a magic fan what would you rather have. the nets deal or the lakers deal? or just keep howard for the year?

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Yo, you can't be serious.
Durant is ridiculous, how can you argue that...what is the basis for your thought process? !%#*%
Yo i had this debate a million times last season and the playoffs , honestly im too tired to do it again maybe in a couple weeks ill be up for it 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Don't see how anybody can hate Durant. That's sorta like hating Drew Brees or Peyton Manning.
Westbrook on the other hand...yea, I could see that
laugh.gif

But Durant deferred to Westbrook against Dallas in the postseason and numerous times told him to "Takeover" though.

Ah #@#! it.

Do the trade Mitch. Sign a couple of cheap bigs to play along side Dwight (Troy Murphy? Leon Powe?) and make a run at another championship.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by rashi

30t6p3b.gif

rashi you are a magic fan what would you rather have. the nets deal or the lakers deal? or just keep howard for the year?

I like both deals, but I rather have Brook Lopez and the picks because the picks are assets. Bynum has bum knees and only plays 2/3 of a season.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Ah #@#! it.

Do the trade Mitch. Sign a couple of cheap bigs to play along side Dwight (Troy Murphy? Leon Powe?) and make a run at another championship.
roll.gif

dont give in man... 

maybe i would have been down with it if they didnt trade odom but they did 
laugh.gif
 so now we have nothing. if we did do the trade we would have to sign josh powell, antoine walker, samaki walker, tracy murray, or a 6 foot 6 d league power forward
laugh.gif

Reported.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by PMatic

Ah #@#! it.

roll.gif

dont give in man... 

maybe i would have been down with it if they didnt trade odom but they did 
laugh.gif
 so now we have nothing. if we did do the trade we would have to sign josh powell, antoine walker, samaki walker, tracy murray, or a 6 foot 6 d league power forward
laugh.gif
Dwight and LO would have complimented each other too.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm willing to risk it. To have Dwight (the second best player in the league) gives the Lakers a shot in the arm that they need. Would be nice to acquire a guard though.

I like both deals, but I rather have Brook Lopez and the picks because the picks are assets. Bynum has bum knees and only plays 2/3 of a season
Try telling that to Otis and the rest of NT's GMs.

LO to Dallas is so out of left field. Never expected them to send him to the team that ousted them from the playoffs last year. At least ship him to the Eastern Conf. LO is gonna have some deep rooted hatred towards the Laker and play balls out when they meet.
Where does he fit in on the team though? Sixth man role or starting SF/C? Dallas front office did a great job getting a replacement for Chandler this fast. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom