☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

@LakerNation Laker Nation

Update: Sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard that the Magic will ask for both Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol for Howard.

2 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

don't do it mitch.
bynum + gasol > dwight easily

go ahead and trade him for brook lopez, otis
laugh.gif

Good Job Otis .
u bein sarcastic right? bad job otis. hes gonna get stuck with dwight howard now cuz the only option is brook lopez. if he wanted the nets trade he would have done it already. hes gonna get stuck with howard for the year and get nothing at all

IMO, the Lakers would have to cave to that demand. Especially if Dwight is open to the Brookyln idea.

Cause If not, then what? that Kobe/Pau/Bynum trio isn't winning another title. Dwight has to be their guy for now and into the future.

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Knicks are reportedly working on a sign and trade for Jamal Crawford. They're trying to get another team with cap space involved because the Hawks don't want to go into the luxury tax.

so i guess the ronnie for crawford is dead then......

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Thunder
Grizzlies
Lakers
Spurs
Mavericks
Clippers
Blazers
Nuggets/Rockets/Warriors/Kings/Jazz

Yes the Mavericks will drop that far after losing Chandler, Barea and adding Vince Carter. That 8th seed is gonna be tough....I can see anyone in the West except the Hornets and Suns getting it.

Heat
Knicks
Bulls
Celtics
Sixers
Pacers
Hawks
Bucks

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The Knicks are reportedly working on a sign and trade for Jamal Crawford. They're trying to get another team with cap space involved because the Hawks don't want to go into the luxury tax.

pimp.gif

Knicks will love to have that energy off the bench.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

pimp.gif

Knicks will love to have that energy off the bench.

please throw marvin in the deal

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

The best thing for the NBA and not these punk $@* players, is for Dwight and Paul not to be traded where they want to be. Prisoners running the Asylum is not good for the league. And if they play the year with a salty attitude, I would put them on the inactive list until the BEST TRADE comes, just like that owner for the Bengals did, not the trade they want.

All these players make me sick. I don't understand the logic and honor. The only thing I can give them credit for is saying they want to move on. But for them to say "trade me here", is complete garbage. No, you get traded where I can get the best deal. I'm glad the owners stepped in and stopped that garbage. They will probably end up getting their way, and the league will be worse off for it.

Here's to basketball purists and men of honor in hoping OKC, Chicago, Dallas, Bos, or Memphis win the title this year *raises glass, says cheers*

?
smokin.gif

What makes Boston any different from Miami ?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

IMO, the Lakers would have to cave to that demand. Especially if Dwight is open to the Brookyln idea.

i think not. the lakers already lost their depth when trading odom. they aint about to go 2 for 1 and have howard be their only big man.
have fun with brooke lopez magic fans. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

@LakerNation Laker Nation

Update: Sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard that the Magic will ask for both Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol for Howard.

2 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

don't do it mitch.
bynum + gasol > dwight easily

go ahead and trade him for brook lopez, otis
laugh.gif

Good Job Otis .
u bein sarcastic right? bad job otis. hes gonna get stuck with dwight howard now cuz the only option is brook lopez. if he wanted the nets trade he would have done it already. hes gonna get stuck with howard for the year and get nothing at all

Nah LA will cave in and give them what they want . You guys are desperate for D'wight especially after Stern shut down the CP3 dream

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i think not. the lakers already lost their depth when trading odom. they aint about to go 2 for 1 and have howard be their only big man.
have fun with brooke lopez magic fans. 
then what for the Lakers? If you trade Odom for nothing then refuse to part with your 2nd and 3rd best players for a Top 5 player at the age of 26...that is a terribly bad off-season. 

Can't wait to see what this Laker team ends up looking like, barring any trades. Kobe, Gasol, Artest, and Derek Fisher
aren't scaring anybody, and I can't wait til they are punished by every other team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Can't wait to see what this Laker team ends up looking like, barring any trades. Kobe, Gasol, Artest, and Derek Fisher
aren't scaring anybody, and I can't wait til they are punished by every other team
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Peep Game

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

If I'm LA, I make that trade.

Dwight Howard is that good. He's in his prime, best big man in the game. I think it's the right move for the future of the organization.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If I'm LA, I make that trade.

Dwight Howard is that good. He's in his prime, best big man in the game. I think it's the right move for the future of the organization.

Only reason thats a good deal is because lack of big men. Giving losing odom, and giving up pau and bynum leaves a big hole in their roster. They would be pretty much like the heat of last year, only with less quality depth. Plus the west is alot tougher then the east. It might be better long term. But as far as next season or so... nah

If The Lakers trade Pau and Bynum for Dwight OKC is gonna bust that $#@ in the postseason and this is coming from Kevin Durant's #1 hater
laugh.gif

[h3]Knicks Working On Crawford Sign-And-Trade With Hawks, Warriors[/h3]
Dec 11, 2011 11:37 AM EST

Crawford_Jamal_atl_100104.jpg

TheKnicks are seeking a three-team sign-and-trade to acquire JamalCrawford, according to a source. The Hawks and Warriors are also in thetalks.

One source put the odds of a deal being consummated at better than 50 percent.

Crawford may be able to sign for a deal that puts his annual salary at over $5 million.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...n_And_Trade_With_Hawks_Warriors#ixzz1gFYzf31u

Originally Posted by LDJ

Only reason thats a good deal is because lack of big men. Giving losing odom, and giving up pau and bynum leaves a big hole in their roster. They would be pretty much like the heat of last year, only with less quality depth. Plus the west is alot tougher then the east. It might be better long term. But as far as next season or so... nah
Is the West really A LOT tougher, though? Kobe and Dwight can get you to the playoffs as a decent seed on their own. So you sacrifice one season of not having your depth, in exchange for the best center in the NBA for several years. 

Back
Top Bottom