☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

roll.gif
@ perk hes head looks photoshopped 
dat man kobe looks like he wants to cry

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

A lot of yall need to keep your trap shut.

No, OJ isn't on the Pacers as of yet. Is it being discussed? Yes, but it's not done.

JJ Barea in New York? No that's Jared Jeffries.

A lot of people talking that really don't know much.
What you expect?
laugh.gif
Why you think this thread so damn long and is on it's way to be 1k pages at the end of the season?

The sports guys on twitter more times than not make tweets that sound like they're a done deal. Somebody posts it here and everybody runs with it for 5-10 pages, somebody else posts more info from the last tweet about the deal and another 5 pages comes with more ppl's reactions. After some more critical thought on the topic another tweet is shown talking about another team in the mix or stating the deal is just a proposal or is not final yet but everybody was already running with it like it was official
laugh.gif
and it goes on and on, on and on.

A lot of these guys on twitter don't clearly state that things are just proposals at the moment or they're currently being worked out until 7 tweets by themselves and others after mentioning it. Won't even get in to the articles posted. They just getting the internet a buzz.

With Perkins losing all of that weight, will he still be able to hold centers out of the paint? I'm sure he has strength, but damn that's alot of weight! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I'm hearing these rumors now. Lakers refuse to trade Pau and Bynum to the Magic for Dwight, the Gasol brothers are thinking about playing together in Houston where Marc signs with them and Pau forces a trade there (likely for Kmart and Scola)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers are imploding
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
If they take Kevin Martin, then they have given up.

Whatever team Kevin Martin is on = Loser

Whats with all the Kevin Martin hate??? Dude did loads of good for the Rockets. 

I'm not as concerned as I initially was with the Mavericks roster, are we better? No. Are we much worse? I don't think were THAT much worse.

PG: Kidd, Beaubois, Dominique Jones (Lost Barea). No we aren't better off, but we have a guy who can play point-forward in LO.
SG: JET, Fernandez, VC (Lost Stevenston). Worse defensively, better offensively.
SF: Odom, Marion, Brewer (Lost Butler, Peja). Peja's shooting will be replaced, and Butler's scoring can be found elsewhere.
PF: Dirk, Wright, Cardinal. No real change here, but apparently the Mavericks really like what Wright is doing in practice, might crack rotation.
C: Haywood, Mahinmi (Lost Chandler). They're working hard to get another Center, this is obviously the biggest downgrade, but we didn't really get worse anywhere else.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Anyone else think Kobe requests a trade if the Lakers don't get Howard or Paul?
To where though? This aint '07. It can't be to a team in the west.

MN Timberwolves @MNTimberwolves
One thing is clear through first 3 days of #Twolves training camp: When @rickyrubio9 has the ball, everyone better be ready for a pass.

how do you guys post tweets
laugh.gif

Mavericks still have 4.5M from the Tyson Chandler TPE.

Could be used to nab a Center..

If it's Samuel Dalembert....

Sam+Odom>Chandler.

Someone skim through the first page and see if they see any mistakes, or anything I haven't added yet. I haven't put offer sheets on there unless they expire or are matched.
Denver signed rookies Kenneth Faried & Jordan Hamilton.

Josh McRoberts would be more valuable than Mayo to this team going forward. Think of adding a more advanced version of DA to the rotation while replacing Mayo with a healthy Rudy.

With Rudy healthy and playing 35+ minutes, there are no minutes for Mayo. Unless you want to be stupid again and limit Tony Allen's minutes. Plus we need to use the regular season to develop Henry going forward just in case teams get dumb and offer Sam Young big money when he is a free agent.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Anyone else think Kobe requests a trade if the Lakers don't get Howard or Paul?
To where though? This aint '07. It can't be to a team in the west.
Not sure where exactly, but dude must be seething. Everyone knows he'll put on his "everything is fine" attitude for the media, but behind closed doors, he must be losing his mind at the Front Office.
This would never happen, but a sneaky option I like would be to the Grizz for Rudy, O.J. & whoever else except Z-Bo & Gasol. If Kobe wants to go, you better believe he'll go. Stern can't have an unhappy Kobe after everything that's gone down.

Someone try and do some digging for me?

I know Larry Hughes, Gabe Pruitt, and DeAndre Liggins are all in camp for ORL. I also know they signed Justin Harper to a guaranteed deal, but I'm not sure about the rest. Anyone know about the status of the other three?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Someone skim through the first page and see if they see any mistakes, or anything I haven't added yet. I haven't put offer sheets on there unless they expire or are matched.
Denver signed rookies Kenneth Faried & Jordan Hamilton.
Kings signed rookies Jimmer Fredette and Tyler Honeycutt

Charlie Bell amnestied, and no QO anymore for Reggie Williams.

Thanks Blazers, 916.

I don't know why the Warriors didn't just buy him out like the Pistons did with Rip. It doesn't make sense to me to waste an amnesty on an expiring player.

And this is all to sign DeAndre to an offer-sheet, you really think they won't match?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by On1yBloke

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

a big man that can shoot
eyes.gif

ideally it'd be great to get dwight but they already have johnsons huge contract, josh smith's contract which is semi-big, jeff teague who will need to be re-signed so... more money, and picking up howard and hedos contract will be way too much for the hawks to handle. just dont see how this can happen realistically
Trust me. It can work. Both Dwight and Josh are in the last year of their contracts. They should be willing to make a sacrifice after this season like the Heat's "Big Three".

No, OJ isn't on the Pacers as of yet. Is it being discussed? Yes, but it's not done.

someone is pmsing

Originally Posted by NobleKane

someone is pmsing
If I'm PMSing, you're on your period 365 my man.
laugh.gif

Well, Gilbert Arenas is now a free agent, no one bid on him, and he gets all that damn money and gets to choose wherever he wants.
sick.gif

New York Knicks?

roll.gif
at the Warriors wasting their amnesty on Charlie Bell, all for the Clippers to match their offer sheet for DeAndre Jordan.

The Warriors used their amnesty on an expiring contract, released Lin, and rescinded the QO to Reggie Williams just so they can offer DeAndre Jordan a contract that the Clippers will match.

Pretty typical shortsighted decision by the Warriors.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

someone is pmsing
If I'm PMSing, you're on your period 365 my man.
laugh.gif

Well, Gilbert Arenas is now a free agent, no one bid on him, and he gets all that damn money and gets to choose wherever he wants.
sick.gif

New York Knicks?
sign him to the lakers. he cant possibly be worse than fisher and blake.
lakers offseason so far = Big L

Back
Top Bottom