☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Juice for McRoberts sign and trade heating up. 
indifferent.gif
I'm surprised it took this long.

I dunno what Mitch is up to...im trying to have patience and wait it out but losing Odom is gonna be huge...hate to see dude get dealt

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

man, the Grizzlies just +%%!*+ up. They never used him to his full abilities anyway. Him and Granger are going to be scoring way too easily

Word. Memphis never used David West to his full abilities. 

I'm hearing these rumors now. Lakers refuse to trade Pau and Bynum to the Magic for Dwight, the Gasol brothers are thinking about playing together in Houston where Marc signs with them and Pau forces a trade there (likely for Kmart and Scola)

@Jonathan_Feigen Rockets pursuit of MGasol still a longshot. Memphis likely to match, unlikely to do sign-and-trade. It's a Hail Mary after trade collapsed.
Give the core (Gasol, Z-Bo, Rudy and Conley) two years to see what they can do together. After that, make your moves accordingly.

Khole and Lamar will be divorced next year. You know her mother ain't having that @%$%. Ain't enough publicity in Lamar playing for the Mavericks, time to cut the cord.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

man, the Grizzlies just +%%!*+ up. They never used him to his full abilities anyway. Him and Granger are going to be scoring way too easily

talking about juice...

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I'm hearing these rumors now. Lakers refuse to trade Pau and Bynum to the Magic for Dwight, the Gasol brothers are thinking about playing together in Houston where Marc signs with them and Pau forces a trade there (likely for Kmart and Scola)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers are imploding
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
If they take Kevin Martin, then they have given up.

Whatever team Kevin Martin is on = Loser

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by HankMoody

talking about juice...

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom