☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I gotta think Dallas is hoping they can go after Dwight through free agency and also get Nash to come back to finish his career there. They're definitely trying to stack up for next year's free agency.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

New alternate is really nice. I wish the Lakers could have a gold alternate.
Like their home jersey?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Like their home jersey?
laugh.gif

Lol but I mean real gold, not yellow. And what made them get rid of the black alternate? How does this whole alternate jersey thing work?

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I gotta think Dallas is hoping they can go after Dwight through free agency and also get Nash to come back to finish his career there. They're definitely trying to stack up for next year's free agency.

As much as I hope Nash comes to NY next year I would be happy if he did go to Dallas to finish his career too

Like their home jersey?
laugh.gif
Lol but I mean real gold, not yellow. And what made them get rid of the black alternate? How does this whole alternate jersey thing work?
The Lakers? They never had a black alternate game-jersey, just the white alternates because black is not a part of their team colors whatsoever.
I think alternate jerseys are allowed to be worn up to 15 games a season, if they want to wear them at home the team needs to petition/apply for it thru the league.

KG:
Timing is everything. Chemistry is something that you don't just throw in the frying pan and mix it up with another something, then throw it on top of something, then fry it up and put it in a tortilla and put in a microwave, heat it up and give it to you and expect it to taste good. You know? For those of you who can cook, y'all know what I'm talking about. If y'all can't cook, this doesn't concern you.
laugh.gif

Like their home jersey?
laugh.gif
The Lakers? They never had a black alternate game-jersey, just the white alternates because black is not a part of their team colors whatsoever.
I think alternate jerseys are allowed to be worn up to 15 games a season, if they want to wear them at home the team needs to petition/apply for it thru the league.

kobe-slam.jpg

kobe-3decslam1.jpg

kobetrophies.jpg

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

kobe-slam.jpg

kobe-3decslam1.jpg

kobetrophies.jpg

I don't think they actually wore those in a game though

Isn't that "new" Mavs alt the same one theyhad like 5 or 6 years ago? I remember Josh Howard wearing it or was that just dark blue?

Lakers should've wore those black alt in a game. Black + Purple lining + Gold
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

KG:
Timing is everything. Chemistry is something that you don't just throw in the frying pan and mix it up with another something, then throw it on top of something, then fry it up and put it in a tortilla and put in a microwave, heat it up and give it to you and expect it to taste good. You know? For those of you who can cook, y'all know what I'm talking about. If y'all can't cook, this doesn't concern you.
laugh.gif

I really miss the KG quotes
laugh.gif
Whenever he would get in to hyperbole/metaphor mode he'd say the wildest shh word to his going to war with the uzi and AKs quote in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I gotta think Dallas is hoping they can go after Dwight through free agency
Yep.

and also get Nash to come back to finish his career there.

Nope.

We're going after Deron and Dwight next year, I'd think. We're busting our @*+ for not just cap room, but cap room for two players.

Kidd will re-sign for the vet's minimum. He has stated numerous times not only does he want to retire with the Mavericks, but he also wants to play at least 2-3 more years as long as he stays healthy, which he has. No, he can't play 40 minutes a night anymore.

Deron and Dwight is the goal.

I don't agree with the stance, because we've let go of a lot of players I really like. But if it lands us one of the two, or both, I'll be satisfied as long as we keep contending.

Personally, I'd rather have Dwight than Deron.

Hopefully now the Mavericks will sign another big using the TPE from this deal, Dalembert please.
laugh.gif

Do TPEs stack from the SAME deal? Say if you traded for Dwight and Hedo for nothing basically, would the Magic get like a 30 million dollar TPE? Or a 20 and a 10 that don't stack?
laugh.gif

Kidd/West/DoJo
Beaubois/JET/VC
Marion/Odom
Dirk/Wright/Cardinal
Haywood/Mahinmi.

Two more spots to fill.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Isn't that "new" Mavs alt the same one theyhad like 5 or 6 years ago? I remember Josh Howard wearing it or was that just dark blue?
Definitely not the same uniform.
Agj3nzeCMAAwFGq.jpg
1304761513-68.jpg

Mavs should have just acted upon Dwight now. If he goes to a big market team willing to work for him he will sign an extension

I'm a little late to the discussion (been focused on finals all day), but read Clippers are waiting for Hornets (NBA) to lessen demands... I laughed...

If they get CP3 for anything less than Gordon & Pick from Minny they robbed the Hornets blind... If they are expecting the trade for CP3 to be Aminu, Bledsoe & Kaman I would stop talking right there if I was the NBA/Hornets..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

kobe-slam.jpg

kobe-3decslam1.jpg

kobetrophies.jpg
its a real design but not color. its a nike rewind in which nike made retro jerseys in colors never actually worn, hence the black/gold/purple.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

lol yeah Kobe Bryant really needs to try to find a way to "put his name out there".

that was dumb ya dummy.
kobe never said anything bad when he was "winning" now he opens his dumb mouth?
Gotta be the worst teammate ever.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

lol yeah Kobe Bryant really needs to try to find a way to "put his name out there".

that was dumb ya dummy.
kobe never said anything bad when he was "winning" now he opens his dumb mouth?
Gotta be the worst teammate ever.

kobehaters.gif

Back
Top Bottom