☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

you big dummy:
5797272.jpg

[darth vader] NnnnnnnOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! [/darth]

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

You still my dude, though, LO. You, Ron Ron, Rondo, Kidd, Wade, Battier… I'm still in your fan club, bro, even though I know you're going to explode for like 9, 12, and 3 against us.

Odom was saved from the Dark Side.
pimp.gif

Don't worry, Odom will probably be back next year,
laugh.gif

He's definitely a one-and-done in Dallas.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Executive76

SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears  
Interesting, Lakers sign 25 year old swingman Gerald Green.

pimp.gif

Gerald Green's my dude, but ya'll will be trading him away a month after the season starts 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You mean releasing him?
laugh.gif
doubt he is getting anything guaranteed 
laugh.gif

Kwame could start because of his defense

Sources tell ESPN that Mavs are in advanced discussions to deal Rudy Fernandez to Denver Nuggets for future draft considerations

ESPN sources say that Denver covets Mavs swingman Corey Brewer as well and are trying to expand the deal to land Brewer with Fernandez

Not surprised, the Mavericks are dying to cut any expenses to have the least amount of cap room next year.

Don't be surprised if we try and move Marion next off-season and amnesty Haywood after this year and make a push for Dwight if he doesn't sign an extension before next season.

It'd be nice if we could get a pick out of those two.

Also, apparently Rudy is seeking a buyout, so he can stay in Spain.

Who are the other FAs after DWill, CP3 and Dwight in 2012. I just got the feeling a few teams preparing for big names might be disappointed.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Who are the other FAs after DWill, CP3 and Dwight in 2012. I just got the feeling a few teams preparing for big names might be disappointed.
Not as big as those three, but... Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett Jamison, Kidd, JET, Gordon (R), Rose (R), Bynum (Team Option), OJ Mayo (R), Kevin Love (R), Brook Lopez (R), Billups, Steve Nash, Tim Duncan,

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

you big dummy:
5797272.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

You still my dude, though, LO. You, Ron Ron, Rondo, Kidd, Wade, Battier… I'm still in your fan club, bro, even though I know you're going to explode for like 9, 12, and 3 against us.

info on kicks odom has on? diff. colorways?

need new kicks to ball during the winter

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Not as big as those three, but... Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett Jamison, Kidd, JET, Gordon (R), Rose (R), Bynum (Team Option), OJ Mayo (R), Kevin Love (R), Brook Lopez (R), Billups, Steve Nash, Tim Duncan,
Damn bunch of vets and scrubs.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Not surprised, the Mavericks are dying to cut any expenses to have the least amount of cap room next year.

Don't be surprised if we try and move Marion next off-season and amnesty Haywood after this year and make a push for Dwight if he doesn't sign an extension before next season.

It'd be nice if we could get a pick out of those two.

Also, apparently Rudy is seeking a buyout, so he can stay in Spain.
You only have a week to use the Amnesty...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

you big dummy:
5797272.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

info on kicks odom has on? diff. colorways?

need new kicks to ball during the winter
I think they're the new Hyperfuse. looks like a TB

^
No, you can amnesty next year as well, but during the offseason.  Can't use it during the season after next week. 

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

^ I thought DRose signed that big extension?

noah signed last year. rose signs this year, if he decides to stay

It was posted a couple pages back. 4 or 5 yr for 94mill I believe.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Vince is late to the party on everything...

ORL (year before he arrived NBA Finals team, year he was there easy out in the ECF)
PHX (year before he arrived western conference championship team, year he was there NOTHING)
DAL (year before he arrived NBA champions, year he was there.......?)

This year won't be any different.
I was gunna say exactly this

Its funny tthough

Back
Top Bottom