☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Dat block
eek.gif
my goodness

Chris Paul is looking great out there. My god this dude is the ultimate point guard. This Deandre fella is serious. So many highlights in one game, DAMN

All the offensive highlight plays are gonna be what gets talked about for the Clippers this year but the defense is gonna be tough with deandre defending the rim and caron, chauncey and paul chasing folk on the perimeter.

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

The Lakers spacing is terrible.
Darius Morris needs the D-League in his life. He's not ready.

dud elooked decent. As the #3 Pg they can do worse.

I know it's preseason but got damn that's a hell of a debut for a team with no chemistry yet
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I wish Javale McGee was half as talented as Deandre Jordan
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

All the offensive highlight plays are gonna be what gets talked about for the Clippers this year but the defense is gonna be tough with deandre defending the rim and caron, chauncey and paul chasing folk on the perimeter.
Word, Chauncey and Paul have always been good perimeter defenders. Definite upgrade over Baron Davis 
alien.gif

laugh.gif

Chris Paul is worth double what the Clippers paid in that trade. Stern had every right to hold out. If the Clippers shipped Bledsoe and another pick, it would still be robbery.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

The Lakers spacing is terrible.
Darius Morris needs the D-League in his life. He's not ready.

dud elooked decent. As the #3 Pg they can do worse.
Maybe I spoke too soon. His decision making has been better in the 4th already. He's gotta use that height though. 6'5" PG. Kobe needs to work with him in the post every practice.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I know it's preseason but got damn that's a hell of a debut for a team with no chemistry yet
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I wish Javale McGee was half as talented as Deandre Jordan
30t6p3b.gif
He's got the talent...the mental capacity/brain....not so much.

So what's the review on DeAndre's defensive IQ tonight? Still not Tyson Chandler Einstein-esqe?

This game says more about the Lakers than the Clippers imo.
I watched these dudes all of last year. Add Caron and Chompsy, keep Aminu, EJ and Kaman, same story
Without Odom the Lakers can't bully teams with length constantly like they used to. Odom was so important to them. With no Fisher or him, you had Blake and Kobe trying to initiate everything.
30t6p3b.gif

They STILL can't defend the 1. It's like a bad joke that they didn't address it, or that all-in mentality with CP3 and D12.
And Metta World Peace.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

So what's the review on DeAndre's defensive IQ tonight? Still not Tyson Chandler Einstein-esqe?

After one pre season game? Lol who cares. Balkman dropped 20 is he melo status? Brooke Lopez had 10 rebounds is he going after dwight?Season can't get here fast enough. People fiending over pre season games

Back
Top Bottom