☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by marath0n

Metta is terrible.

One thing he is great at though, is fouling down low and getting away with it. It's literally an art. Watch him any time he is around the basket on both ends. He doesn't flat push you or go bump into you, that'd be too obvious. He puts his hands and arms straight up in the air so it makes him look innocent, and uses his hips to body check you and push you around, again not violently but slowly making contact then just leaning into you and slowly moving you to whereever he wants you to be. And
laugh.gif
at finally hearing the ref say "foul on World Peace"

I wonder will there be any announcers who just refuse to call him that.

laugh.gif
haven't noticed that.. I'll be on the lookout for it.

So many things about dunking that people who can't do it don't understand. Needless to say but these Clippers are exciting now. Even on broken plays or plays where it looks like something is about to happen and it doesn't, I'm finding myself up out of my seat. Like when I saw DeAndre roll and knew that lob was about to come, unfortunately Bynum anticipated it too.

eek.gif
at a 4 on 1 break and everybody wanting the lob, and Griffin semitaunting the ref who called the tech on him earlier

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Buc Em

McRoberts gonna fill in for Odom just fine.

30t6p3b.gif

You keep saying stupid things.

Word? State your actual opinion then dumb !%%. That's all you ever got to say.McRoberts is going to be a solid fill-in for Odom.

Actual opinion of why McRoberts won't be able to be a solid fill-in for Odom. Think you knew what I was saying anyway buddy.

Originally Posted by Durden7

McRoberts gonna fill in for Odom just fine.

30t6p3b.gif

You keep saying stupid things.

Word? State your actual opinion then dumb !%%. That's all you ever got to say.McRoberts is going to be a solid fill-in for Odom.
laugh.gif
  if you really think Josh McRoberts will be able to do what Lamar Odom did then I dont believe anything I say will appease you.

Prisoner of the moment.

Back
Top Bottom