☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Got MJ off his seat.
pimp.gif

Both Westbrook and Harden for some reason were throwing elbows at Barea. We've all played against that one dude at the gym who is a pest on defense.

I'm laughing at Skip Bayless blaming Lebron for Dallas 0-2 start.

Westbrook always play like that when somebody gets under his skin. He start playing like that during the series against Memphis and he kept getting frustrated. I think that's why I dislike him so much. Looking all in the crowd and %*@% after he scores, staring down his opponent damn near every possession he scores on them, posing after that 18 foot jumper, etc. Its a lot of little stuff that he can just tone down on.

I need to make that Donatello poster for the game Wednesday against OKC.

Barea is more of a flopper than a pest, but yea it does technically get under dudes's skin. I just can't root for him through, even if he was on our team. Russell Westbrook + floppers= disaster. He had a lot of tos, 4 of which were charges, but otherwise was 10/21 from the field for 28 and played stingy defense as always. I'll take it. He won't finish the season averaging 7tos. He has been around 4 most of his career, which is approximately acceptable.

And that was the part of the Thunder article I wanted everyone to see Nako. Another contradiction on the owners part? Player sharing? What happened to the "we are trying to limit movement for competitive balance" thing as well? But it sucks, even a team who is created organically, the "right" way, will still be victim of the luxury tax.

laugh.gif
at Sean Williams vomiting.

Yeah, Rubio's court vision is great and that will be a constant, but as for him playing well it was just one game. Lets hold off on saying people are going to regret saying one player is better, on any type of "where are the naysayers?" statements. He certainly hope he achieves success in the NBA and he had a good night versus a good team yesterday, but we all gotta pump the brakes a bit.
laugh.gif

Mavericks getting dominated by two teams... BOTH at home
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I expect they'll improve a bit but MAN does this team look old.

I'm liking FoxSports new scoreboard graphic this year. This will always be my least favorite:

2hx2jx3.png

• Blatche — who welcomed the 17,102 fans before the game, declaring, “This is your captainâ€

roll.gif
@ the actual video of him throwing up.

The entire bench is standing up and he's the only guy sitting down.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Any watching league pass last night notice that the picture did not take up the whole screen?
Yeah, I mentioned it before. It's cuz they're not HD. You have to adjust it yourself on your remote and you'll have to do it every time again if you change the channel. HD done spoiled all of us, it was hard watching a lot of games last night. Felt so happy when NBAtv started showing the end of other games live.

Can someone explain the rubio hype from last nights game (didnt watch game) yea i saw the highlights but just looking stat-wise it seemed like just an ok gm nothing really great?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Can someone explain the rubio hype from last nights game (didnt watch game) yea i saw the highlights but just looking stat-wise it seemed like just an ok gm nothing really great?
Forget stats. He puts the ball in right spot so his buddies can score. Nothing more needs to be said.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Forget stats. He puts the ball in right spot so his buddies can score. Nothing more needs to be said.
yea i here people saying that then i saw he only had six assists which is good but nothing special.....but ur right stats dont always tell the story imma try and catch the next min game

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

yea i here people saying that then i saw he only had six assists which is good but nothing special.....but ur right stats dont always tell the story imma try and catch the next min game
BrosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] Canseco, he had ZERO turnovers to go w. those 6 dimes....

I mean who said it was a special performance though. I just saw people say he did his thing for a rookie PG in the NBA again a high quality PG duo in Westbrook/Manor. Nobody is claiming he is the next coming but it was exciting and nice to see from the dude. I think anticipation made it even more electric, we have been waiting for years.

O ok didnt know that thats why i was asking all the stats i saw showed was 6pts 5rbs 6 asts which is somthing you could click on any random games and see the pg with better stats

Remember, Rubio didn't start either half and only played 26 minutes. The dude got the crowd on his feet a good half-dozen times, it was great. He also would have had about 5-6 more dimes if his teammates could have hit an outside jumper. I was beyond impressed by his court vision playing in his first NBA game all eyes on him.

Back
Top Bottom