☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I'm sorry, but the Heat look the same to me. Norris Cole is just a faster and better defender than Chalmers, still can't break a Zone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

So even rookies on the heat get the superstar treatment. He wasn't close to set

The heat are good in transition. Getting them Easy lay ups. Can def be beat at a slow pace in the playoffs.

You gotta love it when guys talk Miami getting beat in the playoffs, after just 2 games in the regular season.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by ill steelo

amazing how the zone still stumps MIA. Spo had 6 months to figure that out.

I wouldn't say it stumps the Heat, at least not as bad as last season.

I've seen Wade and LeBron attacking the zone more now by driving instead of settling for jumpshots.
they missed 8 consecutive shots immediately after Doc called for it. It played a big part in closing the gap.

Dwyane did a good job attacking the creases once Spo put him in though.

I agree with you.

I was just saying I noticed Wade and LeBron playing the zone better by attacking the basket more instead of settling for jumpshots.

This dude Norris Cole is something else.

I hate to be THAT guy, but...
My gosh the Heat get so many BS calls it's a true joke to watch for a full game, they hack the hell out of you/swipe at EVERYTHING and rarely get fouls called against them which leads to multiple fast breaks...yet when you're gosling for position with Lebron/Wade refs wanna call ticky tack fouls word to Marquise Daniels and then when Rondo got the technical
30t6p3b.gif

Easier said than done, but don't turn the ball over at an amazing rate against the heat and you'll keep it close.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by DubA169

So even rookies on the heat get the superstar treatment. He wasn't close to set

The heat are good in transition. Getting them Easy lay ups. Can def be beat at a slow pace in the playoffs.

You gotta love it when guys talk Miami getting beat in the playoffs, after just 2 games in the regular season.

All I see is people crowning them. Whatever they do in the reg season is pointless

Norris Cole played the game of his life. Paul Pierce was absent.

Not that worried about the Heat. I think they can still be taken down in 7 games.

Back
Top Bottom