☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Bosh didn't just double dribble? Either way, Skip is gonna get on LeBron tomorrow for letting Cole get all the clutch buckets. He's already preparing his rant somewhere.

Doubt it.  LeBron played smart basketball.  Why would LeBron force shots, when cole was WIDE open?
In the last minutes, doesn't matter what team, all players on the floor is to lock-down the paint for wade n lebron.  Pass the ball is the best option.

Originally Posted by langfor5

After tonight my son Rio better get comfortable on that bench. 

I think it would be better for the Heat to continue starting Chalmers.

Cole gives them a nice spark off the bench and he'll probably get the bulk of the 4th quarter minutes as he did tonight whether he starts or not.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by RetroSan

lol @ chalmers job security

laugh.gif

xbiker47 wrote:
The Heat are still terrible at holding onto big leads

This.

At least they haven't completely given up their lead as they would've done last season.

LeBron and Wade gotta figure out this zone defense. You can't put it on someone like a Cole or Chalmers to bail you out
This too.

LeBron and Wade played the zone better at times. I noticed them aggressively attacking the basket, but when Boston first implemented the zone the Heat offense definitely became stagnant.

The Heat definitely have to improve on that aspect.

Dude answered all the questions on point 
pimp.gif

Good job bro.
On the otherhand, Wolves got a squad man
30t6p3b.gif
 I don't know how they be losing 
ohwell.gif
  They got talent on that team.

yea skip bayless is already talkin smack on twitter... norris cole was wide open on the shots.. lebron was being swarmed

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by RetroSan

lol @ chalmers job security

laugh.gif

xbiker47 wrote:
The Heat are still terrible at holding onto big leads

This.

At least they haven't completely given up their lead as they would've done last season.

LeBron and Wade gotta figure out this zone defense. You can't put it on someone like a Cole or Chalmers to bail you out
This too.

LeBron and Wade played the zone better at times. I noticed them aggressively attacking the basket, but when Boston first implemented the zone the Heat offense definitely became stagnant.

The Heat definitely have to improve on that aspect.

Dude answered all the questions on point 
pimp.gif

Good job bro.
On the otherhand, Wolves got a squad man
30t6p3b.gif
 I don't know how they be losing 
ohwell.gif
  They got talent on that team.

It takes a lot more than talent to win in this league though.
They are a year away from the playoffs, I think. Same with the Warriors probably. You rarely see young teams make that huge of a leap. I can see them gradually getting better each year the way Memphis did. They won 40 games the 1st year with Zbo, 46 the 2nd, etc. I see both teams just missing the playoffs about 3-4 games back.

I know the Celtics our 0-2 but they still a problem man. I think they'd be a bad match up for Bulls in a 7 game series...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Bosh didn't just double dribble? Either way, Skip is gonna get on LeBron tomorrow for letting Cole get all the clutch buckets. He's already preparing his rant somewhere.

Doubt it.  LeBron played smart basketball.  Why would LeBron force shots, when cole was WIDE open?
In the last minutes, doesn't matter what team, all players on the floor is to lock-down the paint for wade n lebron.  Pass the ball is the best option.

Do you know who Skip Bayless is or his stick? In fact, he is already talking +$#% on Twitter.

Cole is tough. Boston dared him to shoot & he went right ahead and drained them.

The hype is strong on Twitter now, became a household name tonight lol

That Bucks/Twolves game was fire. Jon Laeur (sp?) fits perfectly with the bucks. He's good.

Chalmers might have the nod but certainly out of seniority rule or something. Cole has fit better in this system than Chalmers ever has
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

amazing how the zone still stumps MIA. Spo had 6 months to figure that out.

I wouldn't say it stumps the Heat, at least not as bad as last season.

I've seen Wade and LeBron attacking the zone more now by driving instead of settling for jumpshots.

The C's were down 20 and were on their way to getting blown out of the gym before they went to a zone. It was the turning point in the game.

@SebastianPruiti: The Celtics played zone 24 times with the Heat scoring on just 6 of those possessions...14 points for a PPP of 0.583...not good at all...

Originally Posted by WornAndTested

Jazz big men are swagless 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
can't make anything 

For real. Against Troy Murphy and Josh McRoberts at that...
The Jazz look like they might be reaaal bad this year. No #1 scorer, no great distributor, slow, unathletic with the exception of like 3 guys, only one guy on the whole team that you can say that's a consistent shooter AND they're undersized with two front court guys that play exactly the same.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by ill steelo

amazing how the zone still stumps MIA. Spo had 6 months to figure that out.

I wouldn't say it stumps the Heat, at least not as bad as last season.

I've seen Wade and LeBron attacking the zone more now by driving instead of settling for jumpshots.

The C's were down 20 and were on their way to getting blown out of the gym before they went to a zone. It was the turning point in the game.

@SebastianPruiti: The Celtics played zone 24 times with the Heat scoring on just 6 of those possessions...14 points for a PPP of 0.583...not good at all...

You got me there. 

To clarify, what I was trying to point out was that I noticed LeBron and DWade responded to zone better (eventually) by attacking the rim instead of settling for jumpers like they did in the Finals. 

When Boston first implemented it the Heat offense stalled, no doubt about that, and it is obviously still an achilles heel of this team.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Buc Em

They need to move Al Jefferson for something.
yep
I'll take him on the Grizz for OJ and some throw ins, but salaries wouldn't match. That's why I would rather have Millsap who seems to be the odd man out since Favors took his spot. Utah may not be ready for Kanter to start just yet, so Jefferson could be there through the duration of his contract (2 years) before Kanter gets the nod.

I was just gonna ask you bhz why the Grizz need another big, then I remembered that Arthur is out for the year.

I think Milsap would be a better fit for the Grizz than Jefferson.

Jefferson is just not in game shape. He's missed like 14 shots. As soon as he gets in form this team should make games closer.

Back
Top Bottom