☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

On TWO nationally televised games, Boston has been wronged by the refs at such critical times, it's just like wow you have to have better judgement..

On another note Rondo is making his case for best PG in the league, dude has taken it to another level.

-agreed on both points, i guess the possibilty of getting traded and this being the LAST year for the big three really has made him step it up
don't even get me started on the refs..

Bosh didn't just double dribble? Either way, Skip is gonna get on LeBron tomorrow for letting Cole get all the clutch buckets. He's already preparing his rant somewhere.

LeBron and Wade gotta figure out this zone defense. You can't put it on someone like a Cole or Chalmers to bail you out

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

C's can't beat Miami in a series

I disagree, you bring Paul back and go with a lineup of Rondo, Ray, PP, Bass, and KG i would take my chances. Miami isn't unbeatable. I wouldnt want to get Boston in that second round. Bass is a good addition for them

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Norris Cole played the game of his life. Paul Pierce was absent.

Not that worried about the Heat. I think they can still be taken down in 7 games.

I wouldn't say "not worried". That zone defense makes them more vulnerable though. 
Cole is 
pimp.gif

Melo put the team on his back to beat the celtics.

Bron needed a rookie to win him the game.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Norris Cole played the game of his life. Paul Pierce was absent.

Not that worried about the Heat. I think they can still be taken down in 7 games.

Cole def didn't play the game of his life. Kid is the real deal, I can def see him with a avg of 12ppg this year.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

lol @ chalmers job security

laugh.gif

xbiker47 wrote:
The Heat are still terrible at holding onto big leads

This.

At least they haven't completely given up their lead as they would've done last season.

LeBron and Wade gotta figure out this zone defense. You can't put it on someone like a Cole or Chalmers to bail you out
This too.

LeBron and Wade played the zone better at times. I noticed them aggressively attacking the basket, but when Boston first implemented the zone the Heat offense definitely became stagnant.

The Heat definitely have to improve on that aspect.

Back
Top Bottom