☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Can't tell if Shaq is trying to fit in, take over, or is that just him with those guys. They brought Shaq in to give his honest opinion on teams, players, and what goes on teams. Like that story he told when he was with the Magic, and he told them to get Penny instead of Cwebb was interesting to me.

Their a little bit on top of each other really. Kenny is kinda the odd man since he's actually making points.

I love how Shaq gives no respect to Bosh though.

Ernie threw Shaq softballs...dude still struck out plenty...he'll learn.

but yo I heard The Nets could go 0-82* and Hov would be like that %$*%'s gravy.
true story

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Why would Utah want oj tho? Haywood or Burke have that shooting spot for the future. And I'm sure they can get wayyyy more then oj for Jefferson

Hayward and Burke ain't doing anything special to get the SG spot. They need a guy that can light it up and OJ is that guy. Maybe since he hasn't been able to show it because of his lack of PT makes people forget what he's really capable of. And no, they can't get that much for Jefferson and that contract. I'll rather have Millsap anyway because his salary is a little closer to OJ's. Adding a guy like X or Sam would balance the salaries out. Maybe even add DA to the deal if they add another wing player.
Millsap lost some trade value once he moved to the bench, just like OJ did. 

Millsap's value >>>>> Mayo's value

Try to look at this objectively and not be a Grizz fan for a second.

No reason why Arthur and OJ can't get Memphis Millsap. It all depends on if Utah wouldn't want those guys to deepen their team. Now, if they don't plan on re-signing them, that would make a difference.

They don't necessarily need DA this year, but bringing him in next year would keep their frontcourt depth solid in case they do decide to trade Jefferson too. Favors/Kanter/Arthur is a nice young frontcourt. OJ is better than any SG on their roster currently. From the Utah fans on their boards, they said they would love to have OJ for either Jefferson or Millsap (preferably Big Al), so I don't think its some crazy idea.

Favors/Kanter/Arthur ... 
laugh.gif

Stop it.

Millsap has arguably the best non-superstar contract in the league. I have a hard time seeing the Jazz trading him.

Originally Posted by What up

Favors/Kanter/Arthur ... 
laugh.gif

Stop it.
...i don't get it.

If Millsap is that unattainable, just get Big Al. One of the guys will get traded sooner or later. The only thing about Al is his contract and it would take a 3rd team to make it work.

Paul Millsap is only 26 years old. I'd keep him around until Kanter shows something. Kanter on the other hand has looked AWFUL in both preseason games and especially that game last night. Dude straight up looked like Darko....physical, can grab rebounds and play hard D, but zero offense. Which is weird cause whenever I saw him play before the NBA he looked like he had a ton of moves in the post and could hit jumpers. They could package Jefferson and CJ Miles for Iguodala. Harris-Iguodala-Hayward-Millsap-Favors is better than what they got.

Tyson Chandler didn't have easy choice

GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Leaving the NBA champion Mavericks might have been easier for Tyson Chandler than telling Golden State coach Mark Jackson he wouldn’t be joining the Warriors.

Chandler wasn’t going to accept a one-year deal from Dallas, and was close to signing with the Warriors as a free agent because of Jackson. But when the Knicks showed interest and found a way to get Chandler, the big man couldn’t say no to them.

"I talked to coach [Jackson] after I made my decision and just told him, it was a tough one," Chandler said. "He did everything possible and he definitely had me leaning towards their way. But when the Knicks opportunity came about, I let him know there’s no way I can pass up on playing in New York and being able to play alongside some of these guys."

Jackson will see the big one that got away tonight when the Knicks open a three-game West Coast trip against the Warriors. Jackson called Chandler "an asset to any team," and Chandler showed why in his first game as a Knick.

Chandler only grabbed three rebounds, but rejected six shots in the Knicks’ 106-104 win over Boston on Sunday. He swatted two shots on one trip in the fourth quarter, anchoring a game-ending 8:52 stretch in which the Knicks allowed just 10 points.

"He provides a lot," coach Mike D’Antoni said. "His charisma, his being positive on and off the floor, just coming in getting people juiced up for stretching. That’s what he does. He’s a motivator, energizer and he’s leading the way. That’s great. It’s infectious."

Defense and energy will be critical for the Knicks to have a successful trip. They face Kobe Bryant and the Lakers on Thursday and close out 2011 with their third game in four nights against Sacramento on New Year’s Eve. But tonight, the Knicks have a chance to start 2-0 for the first time since the 1999-2000 season, Patrick Ewing’s last in New York.

Chandler’s old team, the Mavericks, is 0-2 and has been humiliated in home losses to the Heat and Nuggets. Chandler isn’t surprised because Dallas’ plan was to save money and pursue Deron Williams and Dwight Howard when they’re free agents July 1.

"I kind of saw it coming, "Chandler said. "When you say, you’re the defending champions but we’re not necessarily trying to repeat — and when I say that, I’m not saying they don’t have the pieces there; I obviously think very highly of those guys — but I say that because they offered everybody one-year deals.

"They knew nobody was going to necessarily accept that. So you’re basically telling all the players in the locker room, ‘We’re playing for free agency next year, after a championship.’ You have veteran guys in the locker room, the type of guys they got, at this time in their career, it’s tough to face that."

Link

Well I know its only been two games, but I said back during the draft that Norris Cole would be a VERY good player and the steal of the draft and if used correctly would make Miami damn near unbeatable. Dude is only going to get better and I HATE that he is on the Heat. What you saw last night is how Ohio boys play ball when the game get close and heated. #6 ran away with his tail tucked between his legs again and had to have a rookie bail him out.

Goodbye Chalmers you'll be traded for a big and a backup point guard

I would take OJ. It would be tough to lose millsap, but we have nobody that can create their own shot or get to the basket.

Shaq has been okay imo from what I saw opening day. You can't be looking for in depth analyst from him on certain things. After watching Open Court that's the Shaq I expected. His hate for Bosh is just added lulz.

I missed Inside the NBA last night. I got bored with that Lakers game cuz I knew they were going to win and the Jazz are still hard to watch. Anywhere to watch it online?
nerd.gif

I just want to make sure I got something right. The Spurs used the amnesty on Richard Jefferson and then after no one claimed him on waivers signed him back to a cheaper contract?

[h1]Ostertag comeback begins in D-League[/h1]
08:08 AM ET 12.28 | You just can't teach height, and, for that reason, Greg Ostertag will draw attention in NBA circles. [Ostertag] will begin a comeback Thursday night with the Texas Legends that he hopes will lead to the NBA. The National Basketball Development League team based in Frisco came to an agreement with the 7-2 Ostertag this afternoon and he will make his debut Thursday against Rio Grande Valley in a home game at Dr Pepper Arena. He's also expected to play Friday against Tulsa. Ostertag spent most of his NBA career with the Utah Jazz and was one of the most the best shot-blockers in the league, swatting a shot every 11.4 minutes of playing time. "I missed playing," Ostertag said. "I shouldn't have quit when I did."

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_...-league?eref=sihp&sct=hp_bf2_a4#ixzz1hr3FeVrU

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DangerousG:
Shaq isn't really doing anything for me right now
dmbrhs:
Shaq is going to get annoying. Quick.
I'm with these two.
I called this before the season.  While Charles and Kenny are clowns they actually provide good comentary as well, Shaq does not.  And he forces the comedy too much.

Is Webber gone now? Damn shame if he is, cause he was honestly the best one out of the crew last year and was only getting better.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Well I know its only been two games, but I said back during the draft that Norris Cole would be a VERY good player and the steal of the draft and if used correctly would make Miami damn near unbeatable. Dude is only going to get better and I HATE that he is on the Heat. What you saw last night is how Ohio boys play ball when the game get close and heated. #6 ran away with his tail tucked between his legs again and had to have a rookie bail him out.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I would take OJ. It would be tough to lose millsap, but we have nobody that can create their own shot or get to the basket.
Juice doesn't get to the basket.
Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Shaq has been okay imo from what I saw opening day. You can't be looking for in depth analyst from him on certain things. After watching Open Court that's the Shaq I expected. His hate for Bosh is just added lulz.

I missed Inside the NBA last night. I got bored with that Lakers game cuz I knew they were going to win and the Jazz are still hard to watch. Anywhere to watch it online?
nerd.gif

I just want to make sure I got something right. The Spurs used the amnesty on Richard Jefferson and then after no one claimed him on waivers signed him back to a cheaper contract?
http://www.nba.com/video/

And the Spurs didn't amnesty Richard Jeffreson at all. Teams can't re-sign players they amnestied anyways.

Juice isn't what you call a penetrator
laugh.gif
, but he can get to the basket. PMatic, out of anyone, you should know that. I just think he doesn't get enough touches to show his entire offensive arsenal like he did during his first two seasons.

He's mainly just a jumpshooter in Memphis, but he can get to the basket. Just not that explosive.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

roll.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ #6

Back
Top Bottom