☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Has anyone thought maybe he just got lazy durin the lockout and just isn't in shape yet?
No.
He's a selfish bum who is smug and is an evil, evil combo guard, who ignores his coach's brilliant playcalling, and he will never improve and the Thunder should trade him for a 2nd round pick.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Has anyone thought maybe he just got lazy durin the lockout and just isn't in shape yet?

Russ? I don't know, he didn't play in as many as KD but he was in plenty of those Lockout Exhibition games to include the one in OKC I attended where he literally outdunked LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, James Harden, etc. He took 31 shots in that game too though
laugh.gif

He's either pouty, or trying hard not to be pouty but wants to be, and add to that is pressing because the monkey on his back gets bigger with every missed shot, turnover, or bad decision.

Scott Brooks, "I'm not a fairweather coach." NIcely done.

I love this wrinkle here, having James handle the ball and initiate offense. See, something good ALWAYS happens

Ibaka and VC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maynor getting offended by Delonte
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Don't test that dude

Yeah, we believe you want to fight somebody, Vince. Especially him.

He would tear him hamstring falling into the fetal position.

Argh, I wish I was there now. I didn't feel like it today though around 3 so I made an executive decision, sold my ticket for 60 bucks.

And aside from the 3, how many other pgs can make those like 2 plays? That dunk was off the wrong foot too.

Back
Top Bottom