☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by psk2310

What's good rck2sactown? How your Kings gonna do this season? Looking forward to seeing Tyreke play this year & see if Cousins grows up this year. The sky's the limit for Cousins if he grows up...How do people feel about Jimmer in Kings land?

Kings upside I think would be to compete with the middle of the pack with the rest of the league, around 30 wins-maybe 35 if we get super lucky
laugh.gif
. The floor would probably be like a 15-20win season (46 losses)
It will be interesting to see if Tyreke bounces back from last year and goes back to doing his thing and not being hurt, I really think Cousins will be fine and will be mature. Pretty confidant in saying that.

Most folks in Sacto are enthralled with the 'idea' of Jimmer, but idk if anyone has a real feel for how and what he will actually contribute to this team. 

Not sure if your familiar with Levi Maestro, but he did a webisode featuring Tyreke here. Check it out if you haven't seen it before...Hope he has a good season...

Who is this Levi Maestro fellow?? I will check it out when I get on my laptop for sure

Wouldn't it also make sense to keep Rashard on the team because without his salary the Wiz would have to sign more guys to meet the minimum? So might as well keep him than overpay a few other guys for one year, or even worse, multiple years?

And "you couldn't trade Vesely with 3 million attached" is such a ridiculous statement.

God I hate watching Westbrook play...The Thunder are stupid if they extend him. They should try trading him now while he has some worth....Dude is a straight up clown & who is he to be yelling at anyone when his game is so dooky.... 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by NobleKane

god these spurs announcers are the absolute worst...
You mean Sean Elliot??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

both them guys are TERRIBLE. 
sean elliot is garbage. who remembers dude when he use to call games for abc? it was like lebron james girlfriend was in the booth
laugh.gif

Kyle Lowry is low-key one of the best PG's in the NBA.

Factual statement.

Speaking of which, here's another one's first three games:

13-45 from the field (not quite 29%)
17 assists
16 turnovers

Strikingly similar to Westbrook's numbers, but it isn't him. Oh, and this guy played competitively during the lockout. In a country named after food, a shock to no one.

God I hate watching Westbrook play...The Thunder are stupid if they extend him. They should try trading him now while he has some worth....Dude is a straight up clown & who is he to be yelling at anyone when his game is so dooky.... 

you must be new to watching the NBA. Obviously he hasn't been anywhere near this bad his entire career.

But I give him a few more games and if he can't return to 10-11 form, just give him away. I don't even care if we don't get anything back. Maynor's lack of rebounding, defense, speed, and athleticism compared to Westbrook will be negated by his much superior ball protection.

I haven't seen regression like this in a long time, if ever, that isn't bought about by anything other than mental, and pressure or scrutiny getting into a player's head..

It's all mental though with Russ, has to be. He is making turnovers unforced now.

And would our joke of a coach do something? You never see Scott, or Mo Cheeks over there, or any of the assistants other than Mark Bryant doing or saying anything.

Kats getting millions to just watching.

My builder claims to live next door to him. I might have to give him a call and tell him to go cuss that (*(&$ out for me.

It also shouldn't be forgotten, this is our 4th game in 5 nights, both back to backs being one home and one away.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

you must be new to watching the NBA. Obviously he hasn't been anywhere near this bad his entire career.

But I give him a few more games and if he can't return to 10-11 form, just give him away. I don't even care if we don't get anything back. Maynor's lack of rebounding, defense, speed, and athleticism compared to Westbrook will be negated by his much superior ball protection.

I haven't seen regression like this in a long time, if ever, that isn't bought about by anything other than mental, and pressure or scrutiny getting into a player's head..

It's all mental though with Russ, has to be. He is making turnovers unforced now.

And would our joke of a coach do something? You never see Scott, or Mo Cheeks over there, or any of the assistants other than Mark Bryant doing or saying anything.

My builder claims to live next door to him. I might have to give him a call and tell him to go cuss that (*&#(&$ out for me.

It also shouldn't be forgotten, this is our 4th game in 5 nights, both back to backs being one home and one away.
Son, I've probably been watching NBA longer than you've been alive. I will agree with you that a lot of Westbrooks problems are mental, but that can be said of all the young atheletes not only in NBA, but MLB & NFL too. I don't think he will ever mature & so I'll say again, you will never see Westbrook better than he is now. I've seen countless players like him with tons of talent but don't have the mental toughness or intelligence to want to be or work hard to be a professional. He is a finished product. That said, I love the rest of the Thunder, I just hope they trade Westbrook now while he has some value...

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

My builder claims to live next door to him. I might have to give him a call and tell him to go cuss that (*&#(&$ out for me.

The reason why I can't rock with the Thunder or Clips is that their coaches suck.

Westbrook is obviously struggling, whether it's criticism getting to him, Brooks poor offensive gameplan, or if he's just upset at not being "the man", but the way people talk about him it's as if the Thunder have won every game in spite of him and that he's contributed nothing to their success.

Scientific Method wrote:

psk2310 wrote:

Son, I've probably been watching NBA longer than you've been alive. I will agree with you that a lot of Westbrooks problems are mental, but that can be said of all the young atheletes not only in NBA, but MLB & NFL too. I don't think he will ever mature & so I'll say again, you will never see Westbrook better than he is now. I've seen countless players like him with tons of talent but don't have the mental toughness or intelligence to want to be or work hard to be a professional. He is a finished product. That said, I love the rest of the Thunder, I just hope they trade Westbrook now while he has some value...

He has been better in previous seasons. So to act like this "season" which is all of 3.5 games old, automatically represents his game as a finished product, not to mention he is only 23, is beyond silly.

Back
Top Bottom