☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Dwight wants to go to New Jersey, because he wants to be in show business of the court; commercials, movies, tv shows, the whole thing. That is why you aren't hearing him names teams like OKC, Memphis, or some other teams who actually have the assets to create a package to trade for him AND still have a team when he gets there capable of making a run.

Shaq & Ernie
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never seen such a lame limp breaking of a bottle over someone's head. Son did it like a routine and with no anger or acting portrayal of malice.

Those Mav unis are tough, they must be more obsidian than navy blue. They look black from the overhead though, I think they should wear black shoes/socks though.

Great job by KD to finally let everyone sit down, and great acting by Delonte West to draw that offensive foul from Thabo.

That was the sideline KD/Perk pick and roll I talked about a few pages back, but because MArion is being so physical with Durant the play started further away than preferred so KD couldn't get all the way to the basket.

Wow @ How Far Delonte West is playing off of Westbrook. Dead dribble and Delonte is 6 feet away from Westbrook LOL. 
roll.gif

I gots to get me one of these road jerseys, they are SICK.

Great to see our guys trying tonight. Everyone looks sharp, sans Marion.

Russell, Jesus Christ son.

Nice early jump, let's keep it going with our bench.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I never seen such a lame limp breaking of a bottle over someone's head. Son did it like a routine and with no anger or acting portrayal of malice.

roll.gif

Just a flick of his wrist.
laugh.gif

Man come on with these chippies on both ends. Let's play basketball instead of shooting free throws.

Like the dunk by Sean.

I love the Sean Williams signing for them. I am jealous. That shot Terry made was ridiculous too, he wasn't even near square off of that bad pass.

Why is Joe Crawford so exuberant making that call?

Mavs won't be the same without Chandler. Westbrook is lame. He's like a WR who drops too many passes. A PG should not turn the ball over as much as he does. He will end up being traded sooner or later. LOL at people who think that dude can play. He will never be better than what you see now....

I hope Kendrick Perkins comes back healthy. I love salty old vets that don't care about shaking hands or back smacking players from the other team. He'd rather punch 'em in the face or spit in their eye while getting that W...Love that...

Does Vince Carter still wear those corny Vinsanity shox on or is he wearing one of those wack Chinese brands like Li-Ning or some *$+....

Originally Posted by psk2310

Does Vince Carter still wear those corny Vinsanity shox on or is he wearing one of those wack Chinese brands like Li-Ning or some *$+....
He hasn't worn Shox in a few years
laugh.gif
And they were never corny
laugh.gif
and he is still undercontract with Nike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's good rck2sactown? How your Kings gonna do this season? Looking forward to seeing Tyreke play this year & see if Cousins grows up this year. The sky's the limit for Cousins if he grows up...How do people feel about Jimmer in Kings land?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

One player had his workouts in the late summer early fall, and other guys did their workouts soon as the lockout was lifted.
I told you that Andre was a joke, but it was a joke few are actually aware of.
So your saying they made the right move in Vesely over Knight, but you want Grunfield fired...
Ok , glad I got that one.
I swear you're dense...

For the 5th time....with having Crawford coming off a surprising rookie year and Nick Young in the fold, it made NO sense to draft Knight.  None.  There were more problems w. the front court and this is why Vesely was drafted at #6. 
Brandon Knight is 5 times the player right now Crawford will ever be. You think it makes no sense, and I say that Knight is talented enough to make Crawford tradable. For the 5th time Jordan "my brother is named Joe" Crawford is not an excuse to not draft the BPA with as many long term needs as you have.
6-10 are BPA positions. Detroit made the right move, but got ******ed and resigned Stuckey. You could have gotten another first rounder for the throw in that was Crawford, or made a Blatche deal more attractive.  But your sitting here acting like Jordan Crawford is an excuse to draft Jan Vesley at 6. This is a player without a position, and no clue how to deal with comparable athletes to himself. Add to the fact that Young can play the 3, and your argument is useless. At worse Knight is a pure upgrade for the combo 2 that Crawford is, and at also he is an asset you can package with Blatche. You couldn't trade Vesely with 3 million attached right now.  Blatche's contract was a problem the day he signed it, he is a cancer. Your in a position where your going to waste the amnesty on Blatche, when using it on Lewis would get you closer to where you need to be. I understand this season it was pointless, but what about next when you resign Young, and you need to do something to get better? Was the plan to simply suck this year and get a top 5 pick?
No, fool...having Jordan Crawford and Nick Young made Vesely the RIGHT choice at #6.  I honestly don't know how many more ways I can say this so it can get through your thick skull.  Brandon Knight wasn't even on the radar of the team for that reason.  The ONLY time his name came up was in a potential Utah/Wizards deal where Utah would take Kanter, Wizards would take Knight and trade him along w. the 18 for the rights to Kanter, which obviously fell through.  There was a need for a front-court player more-so than drafting another combo guard at #6. 

laugh.gif
@ you watching Vesely last year....why don't I believe that?

*Lewis' contract expires next year...he's a good vet to have on the team w. so many knuckleheads.  The amnesty clause on him makes ZERO sense.  Blatche, on the other hand, it does. 

Back
Top Bottom