☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

johnhollinger John Hollinger
With six months to prepare, Thunder ran the same dead-end play they did at the end of Game 5 in the WCF.

netw3rk netw3rk
Nice troll job on that VC three there God. Good one. You got me.
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

AG47]Durant...the anti-clutch

Kevin+Durant+Smiling+320.jpg

Spoiler [+]
kd-3.jpg

Mr Jordan04:
He should go tell westbrook this is HIS team
Exactly what I was thinking as it went through the net. Just walk over to him like, "We clear?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Got damb that was ill

How can they not double KD @ the end???
Wouldn't have mattered. That shot is pretty much unguardable and automatic. He leans hard on his right and then rises up. You'd need somebody coming from the weak side to strip him or hamper his shot.
Not to mention dude is fuggggin 6'10
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The funniest part of all that was Dallas having six guys on the court for a second before they inbounded the ball and Delonte tries to slyly dance off the court like nobody might notice.
I know, I was like wait, what's Delonte doing in the game?
laugh.gif

Nice effort, hopefully we can start stringing together some momentum soon, we really need Lamar to step up.

Also, Ian, you played pretty decent in the first half, but good God you were trash in the second half. Give Sean Williams some more burn, we need someone big to combat Serge in those type of situations. Ian isn't quite that.

Great game by Durant, the guy is automatic. I said, "No, no, no, no, no, no!" as he was shooting it, and it went in..
30t6p3b.gif
Great game from Harden too.

Westbrook still wasn't that good. Yes, he had a great breakaway dunk and hit one jumper in the fourth. Still was absolute trash the first three quarters, and barely above mediocre in the fourth.

Harden, 4/8. KD, 10/16. Russell, 6/15, with just as many turnovers as KD and less assists.

Yawn.

Who was the fool that said kd wasn't going to improve much from last year? It's good to see him sealing his man off at the free throw line and working from there.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Mr Jordan04:
Exactly what I was thinking as it went through the net. Just walk over to him like, "We clear?"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Russell Westbrook is gonna Deebo his *$# if KD ever says something like that to him

Damn what happened with that Den/Por game? I look away for a bit and now it's a close game.

@johnschuhmann John Schuhmann
The Celtics, Mavs, Lakers & Grizzlies are a combined 1-10. This is going to be a crazy season.

I guess I kind of underestimated this whole lockout gig.
laugh.gif

No lie though, we just need time when there isn't any. Delonte and Odom can learn to gel with this team eventually, but it'll probably be in a month or two, when we're a good chunk into the season. I guess I need to reconsider about how we approach this season. Having home-court would be nice, but as long as we're healthy going INTO the Playoffs, things should be fine.

@P_MATIC P
Oh gawd, please let Westbrook take this last shot.

Wish you were right.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Got damb that was ill

How can they not double KD @ the end???
Wouldn't have mattered. That shot is pretty much unguardable and automatic. He leans hard on his right and then rises up. You'd need somebody coming from the weak side to strip him or hamper his shot.
Not to mention dude is fuggggin 6'10
sick.gif
It's sickening. Don't be fooled by just the height though he's done that on guys just as tall. Probably practices the shot on Ilbaka in practice.

At this point I'm not surprised when that shot drops. If he misses it's usually on him.

Props to Dallas though. 1st game I saw them put in a whole lot of effort from almost every player the whole game. You got VC to step up a bit. Probably win if LO is in his 6th man mode.

haha dam that was siiiick! that reminded of a couple seasons back when brandon roy hit that buzzer beater right after yao made a clutch shot

KD
pimp.gif

He hit 3 jumpers in the 4th, to combine with 3 steals also in the 4th, and 2 offensive rebounds.

And Dirk had the turnover that lead to Russell's 3 pt play in the 4th, committed an offensive foul then compounded it by getting a technical foul, had 4 tos himself, and let Jason Terry and Vince Carter make all the big shots in the 4th.

yawn.

4565853831_56227d1528_o.jpg

Durant has gotten better. I don't remember him drawing defenses in and making those kick outs to 3pt shooters this frequently in the past.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Who was the fool that said kd wasn't going to improve much from last year? It's good to see him sealing his man off at the free throw line and working from there.
It also needs to be pointed out this is already the second time KD got six assists in a game this season. He's only done that an average of four times per season before the start of this season.

I swear I remember some of these same comments about Westbrook in regards to KD "showing him up" by making the winning shot before
laugh.gif
All it's going to do is make Russy go harder the next game, especially given the fact they don't come back without him.

Mr Jordan04:
23ska909red02:
Mr Jordan04:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Russell Westbrook is gonna Deebo his *$# if KD ever says something like that to him
Oh, no doubt. Which is why it would be funny as @%%#.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom