☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Durant
eek.gif

Is it me or has STAT's game not improved much in the past couple years? Man that guy needs a Nash like PG

Knicks are playing some of the worst bball ive seen in a while. they really need a distributor

I figured the Knicks-Lakers game would be disappointing following the crazy finish to OKC-Dallas, but I did not expect this.

Goodness that was awful.

I haven't watched the Knicks much so I never understood the Tony Douglass hate.

That dude is horrible. I would break my TV if he played for the Mavs

Originally Posted by NeedlewOrk

I haven't watched the Knicks much so I never understood the Tony Douglass hate.

That dude is horrible. I would break my TV if he played for the Macs

I rarely get to  see the Knicks play, but I've watched them three times (Boston,gsw,la) I have yet seen him hit a shot.  It seems he just jacks up the three.  I thought the Knicks would be better but they seem lost out there on both ends.  What is dantoni doing?

The Douglas hate is OD.

He's never been a true PG and he was selected 29th in the draft.. so it's not as if he was the first guard selected and playing this poorly. Asking him to run the offense when he's repeatedly shown the inability to make fairly basic point guard duties is not really his fault, it's the coach and the team for not having anyone else. It's certainly frustrating to watch him chuck and pick up his dribble 3 seconds after crossing half court, but I'm never really surprise he does it either. He should be a guard off the bench or play off guard with a true PG.

Back
Top Bottom