☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

He hit 3 jumpers in the 4th, to combine with 3 steals also in the 4th, and 2 offensive rebounds.

And Dirk had the turnover that lead to Russell's 3 pt play in the 4th, committed an offensive foul then compounded it by getting a technical foul, had 4 tos himself, and let Jason Terry and Vince Carter make all the big shots in the 4th.

yawn.

4565853831_56227d1528_o.jpg
Did you not see the three pointer?
laugh.gif

Dirk's frustrated, how could you not be. Dirk had a really good game, I don't know what the hell you were watching.

Did he mess up in the fourth? Yeah, he hadn't touched a basketball in 6 months. He's not in shape yet, but he still had a good game. The offensive foul you bring up was pisspoor, and the technical stemmed from that.

Dirk doesn't turn it over that much on a regular basis,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I swear I remember some of these same comments about Westbrook in regards to KD "showing him up" by making the winning shot before
laugh.gif
All it's going to do is make Russy go harder the next game, especially given the fact they don't come back without him.
That's his problem. He goes too hard. He has one gear, and doesn't know when to slow it down.

Their half-court offense has got to improve, it's always very stagnant if they aren't on the break, and if it's not KD, Harden, or Cook shooting, or it's not a wide-open Serge/Collison shot, it's going to be a low-% shot.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I swear I remember some of these same comments about Westbrook in regards to KD "showing him up" by making the winning shot before
laugh.gif
All it's going to do is make Russy go harder the next game, especially given the fact they don't come back without him.

It was media speculation, never anything he said. In fact, he doesn't talk to the media much anyways so any report about a he-say with regards to Westbrook is going to be from "sources," i.e generally fabricated.

I was surprised they didn't show KD's mom and brother today. She has worn the Nerfs to a game, and I saw his "little" brother had on the Copper IVs at the season opener.

I want to hear more about that experimental procedure Kobe got on his knee.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

He hit 3 jumpers in the 4th, to combine with 3 steals also in the 4th, and 2 offensive rebounds.

And Dirk had the turnover that lead to Russell's 3 pt play in the 4th, committed an offensive foul then compounded it by getting a technical foul, had 4 tos himself, and let Jason Terry and Vince Carter make all the big shots in the 4th.

yawn.

4565853831_56227d1528_o.jpg
Did you not see the three pointer?
laugh.gif

Dirk's frustrated, how could you not be. Dirk had a really good game, I don't know what the hell you were watching.

Did he mess up in the fourth? Yeah, he hadn't touched a basketball in 6 months. He's not in shape yet, but he still had a good game. The offensive foul you bring up was pisspoor, and the technical stemmed from that.

Dirk doesn't turn it over that much on a regular basis,
laugh.gif
Don't let these Johnny-come-lately OKC fans ruffle your feathers. It's one game early in the regular season. Dirk had a good game, all real basketball fans know this.

So while many people thought the Mavs/Thunder game was over after Carter's "walkoff", Durant drains the most beautiful
3 ever, and in the next room I hear "OH MY &@^#%$( GOD!!!" as it's happening
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That jump ball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This Bulls broadcast team would be
smokin.gif
if I was a Bulls fan
laugh.gif

Melo takes some of the worst shots I've ever seen.

Amare doesn't look like Amare so far. Missing shots that were automatic for him last year. Seems like dudes are playing him closer this year and he isn't blowing by them like he normally would for the dunk.

sportscasters saying metta world peace in full every single time like its a pimp named slick back. very annoying.
30t6p3b.gif
sometimes i think artest plans this %$%* ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom