☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by StroShow4

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

Melo-Stat-laughing-courtesy-yahoo-sports1.jpg
I see what you were trying to do, but these two have nothing to laugh about right now.

I was mainly focusing on Melo. Don't see why he can't laugh at those who claimed DEN was a better team without Melo, especially those who continue to say and believe it.

Why are Lakers fans begging to give up their frontline for Howard again? No player is immune to injuries, Bynum can easily be 1b at Center.

Originally Posted by Noelair24

That was the regular season. Lol The bulls would not make it past the 2nd round in the West.
WTH!!???!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy is delusional!

Don't forget how weak those bottom 5 teams that wouldn't make it to the playoffs in type WEST.I'm delusional?!! Lol so your saying Bulls would beat the Spurs? Grizzlies? Lakers? Thunder? Mavs? In the playoffs last season? Wow! You must be a fool to really believe that. Bulls got beatdown by the Heat. Rose's shooting percentage was horrible in that series with all those shots he forced up.
the bulls were 23-7 vs. the west. best record in the east...
roll.gif

which is a better win % than they had vs. the east.

now sit down with you dumb self.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Damn, Bynum went off!
eek.gif

How did the Lakers look with him in the line-up?
A little bumpy because there were two new players in the starting lineup with Bynum and Barnes. Also it was an afternoon game and they typically play terrible when these happen. Defensively they looked great, but the Nuggets missed a lot of shots, but overall this team looks gritty. 
Bynum looked good, but you have to keep in mind he was force fed. The ball was fed to him constantly, which I hope constantly happens, but can also be because the Nuggets have a small frontline and it's first game of the season. But the offense a lot of times seemed to be feeding it to Bynum excessively, which was working great, but Pau only got 10 shots. Bynum was also somewhat winded during the game, but that's expected. 

That was the regular season. Lol The bulls would not make it past the 2nd round in the West.
WTH!!???!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy is delusional!

Don't forget how weak those bottom 5 teams that wouldn't make it to the playoffs in type WEST.I'm delusional?!! Lol so your saying Bulls would beat the Spurs? Grizzlies? Lakers? Thunder? Mavs? In the playoffs last season? Wow! You must be a fool to really believe that. Bulls got beatdown by the Heat. Rose's shooting percentage was horrible in that series with all those shots he forced up.
Grizzlies?
roll.gif
roll.gif

in a 7 game series the Bulls would destroy them. Please stop. Spurs are old and not that good anymore. lets be serious.

Lakers, Thunder, and Mavs. ok

Originally Posted by Zyzz

WTH!!???!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy is delusional!

Grizzlies?
roll.gif
roll.gif

in a 7 game series the Bulls would destroy them. Please stop. Spurs are old and not that good anymore. lets be serious.

Lakers, Thunder, and Mavs. ok
dudes an idiot... best defense in the league...not one of those teams had lebron and his domination was the only thing that stopped the bulls last year.

If Bynum gets enough touches, he's capable of providing D12-esque production.

He's stellar defensively as well.

Not surprised at all that he ate up DEN's bigs. At 7 feet & 285, he'll have the physical advantage damn near every night.

Lebrons jumper doesn't touch Durants.
(Scroll down to the fourth table)
From 10-15 feet, Lebron shot 45% last season.

From 10-15 feet, Durant shot 47% last season. A 2% difference is virtually no difference.

From 16-23 feet, Lebron shot 45% last season.

From 16-23 feet Durant shot 40% last season, which is lower than what LeBron shot.

From three, Durant shot 35%. Lebron shot 33%.

It seems like Lebron's jumper really isn't that much worse than Durant's. From 16-23 feet, it's actually better.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

If Bynum gets enough FGA's, he's capable of providing D12-esque production.

Not surprised at all that he ate up DEN's bigs. At 7 feet & 285, he'll have the physical advantage damn near every night.

From 10-15 feet, Durant shot 47% last season. A 2% difference is virtually no difference.

From 16-23 feet Durant shot 40% last season, which is lower than what LeBron shot.

It seems like Lebron's jumper really isn't that much worse than Durant's. From 16-23 feet, it's actually better.
percentages arent the end all be all....16-23 and 3 durant shot more without even looking at the numbers ill guarantee that.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

2% is a significant difference.

durant took over a 120 more threes....he shoots more...you try and say lebrons shot is better and believe yourself. you cant...

the myth that lebron cant shoot is dead but kd is a better shoot man.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

Melo-Stat-laughing-courtesy-yahoo-sports1.jpg
I see what you were trying to do, but these two have nothing to laugh about right now.
I was mainly focusing on Melo. Don't see why he can't laugh at those who claimed DEN was a better team without Melo, especially those who continue to say and believe it.

Well they lost by 3 and even had chances at the end, they just blew their opportunities. 
The knicks on the other hand got routed by 17 points by the Lakers w/o Bynum two days ago

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

percentages arent the end all be all....16-23 and 3 durant shot more without even looking at the numbers ill guarantee that.
He shot 6.7 per game from 16-23. Bron was at 5.4.

The year before that, Durant had 5.8 attempts from there, shooting 37%. Bron had 5.4 attempts from there and shot 40%.

From three point range, on Bron's last year with CLE, he took 5 threes a game at 33%. That same season Durant took 4.3 and shot 36%. A 3% difference. Not significant at all.

laugh.gif
I don't look at this thread for 24 hours and this is what happens??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If Bynum gets enough touches, he's capable of providing D12-esque production.

Thank you.
You see that @NoelAir24? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Well they lost by 3 and even had chances at the end, they just blew their opportunities. 
The knicks on the other hand got routed by 17 points by the Lakers w/o Bynum two days ago

And got shut down by the Warriors the day before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Ya these posts are ridiculous. Bynum should be there as centers. All the skills in the world if you don't show up in crunch time like LeBron what then?

Hold on. Your tryna argue Bynum being better than Dwight?!?!?!?!!??!??!?!??! 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Dwight-Howard-Orland-Magic-Closeup.jpg

Hahahahahah ya post all those faces fool doesn't help your posts. I said top Centers not number 1 learn how to read. Ehh ya last time I heard Dwight still can't hit free throws and doesn't have a solid postgame and the footwork Bynum does.
Well Noel, if YOU could read... I posted the BEST player in their respective positions. I didn't say TOP CENTERS or TOP SG/SF/PG/PF. I said ARGUABLY numero uno! 1! The best! at their position.

The year before that, Durant had 5.8 attempts from there, shooting 37%. Bron had 5.4 attempts from there and shot 40%.

From three point range, on Bron's last year with CLE, he took 5 threes a game at 33%. That same season Durant took 4.3 and shot 36%. A 3% difference. Not significant at all.

thats 106 shots difference on the season from 16-23. thats a lot.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

how is KD not up there as arguable

LeBron is far better than Durant.
not far better and u have griffin up there the hell this is more of your favorite players list
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Wait a minute what exactly does Durant do that's comparable to anything LeBron besides scoring... I seriously would like to know what he does that makes him close to LeBron.

thats 106 shots difference on the season from 16-23. thats a lot.

5.8 and 5.4 are virtually identical. Over a 82 game season that's about 476 for Durant and 443 for Lebron. A 33 shot attempt difference. Not a lot

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

LeBron is far better than Durant.
not far better and u have griffin up there the hell this is more of your favorite players list
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Wait a minute what exactly does Durant do that's comparable to anything LeBron besides scoring... I seriously would like to know what he does that makes him close to LeBron.
this...  lebron does it in all areas.... with 2 other all stars

Back
Top Bottom