☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

The Mavs are just signing players for thrills.

Edit:

Kyle Lowry has 14 assists and the fourth quarter hasn't even started yet.

Yi? Jianlian? Really? %@+?
laugh.gif

Uhh, alright.
laugh.gif

I don't know how or where he fits into the rotation, but whatever.
laugh.gif

I don't buy this 2-5% difference is negligible bull,
laugh.gif

Also, I trust NBA StatsCube more than any other site. I like their breakdown of the shots per area.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by StroShow4

I see what you were trying to do, but these two have nothing to laugh about right now.
I was mainly focusing on Melo. Don't see why he can't laugh at those who claimed DEN was a better team without Melo, especially those who continue to say and believe it.
Well they lost by 3 and even had chances at the end, they just blew their opportunities. 
The knicks on the other hand got routed by 17 points by the Lakers w/o Bynum two days ago.
What does one have to do with the other? The whole the Nuggets are better without Melo is ###@%*+!. They have no go to guy to close out their games when they have the lead in a close game. They looked terrible in the final possessions when they had chances to keep the lead and then at least tie the game.

The Knicks shot poorly for 3 quarters all game and were still in the game against the Lakers until the 4th. We're not gonna shoot that bad every game.
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

And got shut down by the Warriors the day before
laugh.gif
No excuse there. GSW managed to play better defense in the 4th in a game where both teams were struggling.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Who will have the better career, Monroe or Hibbert?
nerd.gif

That's a tough one, both are equally good this year. I have to give the slight edge to Hibbert for his improved outside shot.

I think if Hibbert can learn to take contact on defense and stay on the floor while still being a force on defense, he can be really good.

Does Tracy always get boo'd in Houston?
nerd.gif

Indy's front court is very good he doesn't have to take on the defensive role for the whole team.

T-Mac has found his groove just gotta remain healthy.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Third game in as many nights.
He also had 18 assists, but that block I could just tell it was coming cause I saw him do it to somebody else twice as bad last year...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't buy this 2-5% difference is negligible bull,
laugh.gif

Also, I trust NBA StatsCube more than any other site.
One shoots 50%, the other shoots 48%. If we're taking 10 shots. 5/10=50%. 4.8/10=48%.

.2 difference. So per game, the difference isn't even a whole number. If that's not negligible I don't know what is. The point is, two players with such a minuscule difference in thier percentages are comparable shooters from that distance

And hoopdata.com is a reputable site

Originally Posted by Al3xis

If Greg's not better than Roy already, he will be shortly.
You think Roy has already hit his peak? Or do you just think that he's already surpassed him and there's no turning back?

Back
Top Bottom