☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Sigh.....JA, what is Bron facilitating near half court, without the ball? Smh. Pay attention man. Allen, noted, I hear you. You are one of the few that see it.

1a. during the game: beast mode
1b. during the game: average
1c. during the game: sucks

2a. end of the game: cool under fire
2b. end of the game: folds under the pressure

3a. champion
3b. not

Wade, Kobe, Dirk: 1a, 2a, 3a

Melo: 1a, 2a, 3b

Bron: 1a, 2b, 3b

The fact that Melo is 1a (beast mode) despite being 3b (ringless) is okay with people because he's 2a (you want them ball in his hands at the end of a close game).

But Bron? He's also 3b and 1a, but he gets all this flak for being ringless since he's 2b, and doesn't have those Durant/Kobe/Horrey/West moments. Well, what if Spo realizes that as far as the here and now is concerned, Bron is a beast during the game who has folded in the clutch, but they have someone else at their disposal who has came through in the clutch?

Just saying: what if? If that's the case… … if the Heat are down 1 in the final seconds of Game 3 and Lebron is 15-18 for 39/12/8, but Spo draws up a play for Wade that is similar to last night and the Heat win the game… … my response to anyone scoffing at the fact that Lebron was maybe used as a decoy would be easy: "Bron is a beast, coach is using his players according to their abilities, and the Heat are on their way to their 2nd championship.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Youqguys still are not getting it. FORTY FEET. The dude plays forty feet from action late in games. Stop with clutch or anti clutch, NOBODY in the NBA should be 8 feet behind the 3 point line when it matters. How are you not seeing that? I will take Big J's reasoning of the inbounds pass, I don't agree, but I'll take the attempt, it was a fair one. But 40 feet from multiple late game plays, both finals and last night????? That has nothing to do with give Wade space, Bron would be great to have near the rim for putbacks or just plain rebounds. Allen, post what you had, I know you at least see what I am talking about, these guys apparently don't, they are stuck on game winners which I haven't even asked for. And Ska, maybe the Heat win last year if he did help out closer to the action late. You don't think there's something too that?
Strictly speaking about last night, I don't get what is wrong with that play?  That inbounds pass was specifically drawn up to alley it to Wade and who's Miami's best passer?  Lebron!  Other nights, where he is beyond the 3 line, I can see what you mean, as I think he'd probably be more helpful trying to get a putback, etc. but last night's play was executed perfectly and there's no better passer on Miami then Lebron.

^ Agreed.

Use the players according to what they are able to do and don't worry about what they're not known for.

Lebron is an excellent passer, Wade is an excellent finisher: ballgame.

There was a play (+ o board that finally drew him back in) last night where LeBron literally went off the TV screen, he's not exaggerating. Talking about that one, not the final play.

Originally Posted by StroShow4

The expressions in the crowd....
laugh.gif

dunno how Rip could hoop in those leather insoled flips
the crowd tho 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah I know the play CP is talking about, I said the same thing when I saw him pop back on screen "Where the hell were you?"

That's a problem and I have no problem admitting it. Especially because Lebron's speed allows him to make up so much ground in transition, there's no need to be cheating back if it was for defense.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Best player in every position.
1. Chris/Rose (arguable).

2. Kobe/Wade (arguable).

3. LeBron

4.Amare/Griffin/Love/Dirk (arguable).

5.Dwight.

Best players in the world are these three, which are all arguable.

Kobe, LeBron & Dwyane.

I still think Kobe is the best player in the world, because of killer instinct.
how is KD not up there as arguable

LeBron is far better than Durant.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

2. Kobe/Wade (arguable).

Kobe, LeBron & Dwyane.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Joakim is a bum.

stick to what you good at aka bumping old @@% threads in music

tired.gif
 Forget you mane'. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Youqguys still are not getting it. FORTY FEET. The dude plays forty feet from action late in games. Stop with clutch or anti clutch, NOBODY in the NBA should be 8 feet behind the 3 point line when it matters. How are you not seeing that? I will take Big J's reasoning of the inbounds pass, I don't agree, but I'll take the attempt, it was a fair one. But 40 feet from multiple late game plays, both finals and last night????? That has nothing to do with give Wade space, Bron would be great to have near the rim for putbacks or just plain rebounds. Allen, post what you had, I know you at least see what I am talking about, these guys apparently don't, they are stuck on game winners which I haven't even asked for. And Ska, maybe the Heat win last year if he did help out closer to the action late. You don't think there's something too that?
I don't understand this. Are you saying LeBron does that every time when the game is close late in the 4th? Cuz honestly that's not true. He was taking the shots that iced the game against the Bulls in the playoffs. He even took shots in regular season games where the game was close (he missed most). To say LeBron always distances himself from the play in a game is just not true.

The finals was a bigger stage and like we all thought he wasn't about that life. You right that it's not a discussion of being clutch. LeBron is just outright afraid to take the shot in games some times. He wants no part of that responsibility and doesn't like the pressure of it. Chuck talked about this in one of those Open Court eps. You just gotta take the shot and be prepared to take w/e happens after.  You have to want to be the guy in close games FTR, I don't think it's always been this way for Bron. In Cle he was taking late game shots or making the late game play. Over time like his last season with Cle, the pressure of being clutch began to grow and he began to shrink. It is leaning on him being a mental ****** but it's becoming clear LeBron, especially after the decision, that he doesn't want to be the main guy. That's hy he has Dwayne Wade. Not being that means being one of those guys standing on the perimeter having nothing to do with the play to decide the game.

However, I don't really think last night was an example of that. Nobody but LeBron should be trusted to make that pass to Wade honestly unless we're reserving their roles in that play.

2. Kobe/Wade (arguable).

3. LeBron

5.Dwight.

Kobe, LeBron & Dwyane.

not far better and u have griffin up there the hell this is more of your favorite players list
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

2. Kobe/Wade (arguable).

3. LeBron

5.Dwight.

Kobe, LeBron & Dwyane.

You have Griffin up there with Dirk though.
eyes.gif

KD belongs on the list.

Yall crazy if you don't think Kobe is top 5. Dude plays through more injuries than any other player and still puts up near the same numbers playing only 33-34 minutes a game.
I know some of you want him to die already, but sorry to break it to you. He's gonna stick around a little bit longer. 
laugh.gif

Allen, Big J, thank you. These guys are making me think I'm seeing things. Or not seeing things.
laugh.gif

not far better and u have griffin up there the hell this is more of your favorite players list
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I do like all of these players. Lebron is far better than Durant. Griffin get about 22pts & 12 boards a game. He can't be up there wit' Dirk?! He Griffin even tries harder on the defensive end than Dirk.

Back
Top Bottom