☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

30t6p3b.gif
@ MEM. 28 pts at the start of the 3rd. Beyond a bad night. Rudy shots not falling, not feeding it to Marc. Just plain ugly.

Looking like two 40 pt losses tonight.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

so who out there still thinks Love isnt that good? last season was a fluke? doesnt deserve a max contract?
1 game isn't deserving of the max. If he puts the team on his back in close games all season then I can say yes he deserves that.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

so who out there still thinks Love isnt that good? last season was a fluke? doesnt deserve a max contract?
1 game isn't deserving of the max. If he puts the team on his back in close games all season then I can say yes he deserves that.
1 game?
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

1 game?
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Man he is the main focus on a garbage team, his stats are inflated.  If you put him on a team where there were better players his numbers would most likely drop significantly.  He isn't deserving of a max deal until he gets good players around him and shows that he can still be as dominant.

Its going to take Rudy about 10+ games to really get back into it. Its been 10 months and he's barely played a hand full of games.
I was expecting a loss with no Conley and Zbo, but not that damn bad. 
laugh.gif
 Grizz will be ok as long as Zbo is ok. Conley should be later this week and Henry.

airblaster503 wrote:
Man he is the main focus on a garbage team, his stats are inflated.  If you put him on a team where there were better players his numbers would most likely drop significantly.  He isn't deserving of a max deal until he gets good players around him and shows that he can still be as dominant. I don't know what the !+%* I'm talking about.

Yeah.

What was Kobe doing jacking up 3s with 2 min left tied/only down 2?

Seems like he was just doing his normal routine.  Jacking up shots all night.  6-28? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

airblaster503 wrote:
Man he is the main focus on a garbage team, his stats are inflated.  If you put him on a team where there were better players his numbers would most likely drop significantly.  He isn't deserving of a max deal until he gets good players around him and shows that he can still be as dominant. I don't know what the !+%* I'm talking about.
Yeah.

Please tell me how I don't know what I am talking about?  Are you trying to say he has good players around him and the Timberwolves are a good team and he is leading them to wins?  Cause I am not seeing that.

Love will get a max deal, but i don't think he deserves it. considering the money Nene got, he should get a max deal.

my only complaint about him as that he really doesn't command a double team. he will be an awesome 2nd option one day

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Seems like he was just doing his normal routine.  Jacking up shots all night.  6-28? 
sick.gif
My god that is awful
laugh.gif
im surprised they were still in the game with him shooting like that

Im against him getting the max just cause I want to see that money go towards a more complete team. But he does deserve around 70-80 mil (is that the new max i don't know. Im going off what Rose got.)

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

kevin love can jack up 6 threes and still grab 15 rebounds.

what's amare's excuse?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

sick.gif
Oh never mind then. Guess he was having another off night. I just not understand why he kept doing it with a hand in his face when they weren't even down. That turnover was even worse.
Originally Posted by amel223

Lmao. I read Beasley's lips: "Oh %$!@. That's my bone!"
That was nasty. Didn't even wait to see the replay of how he got injured.

Sooo...when are the Nets going to come to the realization that since Lopez went down they have pretty much no shot at Dwight and they should trade D-Will before he leaves for nothing...

Back
Top Bottom