☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Of course the Lakers would wanna get D Will but they don't have anybody to trade in my opinion.

man i swear to god i wish we could trade kobe for deron williams. seeing this *+# hole keep chucking shot after shot when our bigs were killing makes me wanna barf

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If Ricky Rubio is from Spain, why does dude have an Indian accent?

z3450_mind-blown.jpg

Originally Posted by PMatic

@EKS_MavsNBA Kevin Love's night in perspective: 7 times since '85 a player has had a 17-rebound night and hit 5 threes. He's done it 3 times.

Jesus.

I was there tonight man
laugh.gif
(I'll actually be there tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday).

There was a moment there at the end of third... on the Target Center jumbotron a video was played where there was a Mavericks fan with a boombox listening to the "We Are The Champions" song, and Crunch (Timberwolves mascot) comes out of nowhere and smashes the boombox to pieces with a bat
laugh.gif
Then some text came on the screen that said, "You're no longer champions. It's 2012. Let's crunch the "champs".

Jason Terry was PISSED
roll.gif
... he started taunting the crowd and +%@+, so funny
laugh.gif

Anyway, Rubio's the man. Love's the man. Tolliver's the man. Beasley is a she man. Not much that needs to be said. Hopefully his injury doesn't keep him out for TOO long, and hopefully Barea's good for tomorrow.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by PMatic

@EKS_MavsNBA Kevin Love's night in perspective: 7 times since '85 a player has had a 17-rebound night and hit 5 threes. He's done it 3 times.

Jesus.

I was there tonight man
laugh.gif
(I'll actually be there tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday).

There was a moment there at the end of third... on the Target Center jumbotron a video was played where there was a Mavericks fan with a boombox listening to the "We Are The Champions" song, and Crunch (Timberwolves mascot) comes out of nowhere and smashes the boombox to pieces with a bat
laugh.gif
Then some text came on the screen that said, "You're no longer champions. It's 2012. Let's crunch the "champs".

Jason Terry was PISSED
roll.gif
... he started taunting the crowd and +%@+, so funny
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Any word on where Cousins is going to be traded to?

i dont think his trade request was an official one. i think it was most likely out of frustration.

OKB said Love would be "A Brad Miller type with more range."

We all have our misses though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I can't even laugh though. I have said some stupid #*$+ on here as well. 
grin.gif

And 
roll.gif
 @ Terry

Kinda cray how the only 4 I'd take before Love is Dirk. Never would have imagined that.

Blake could end up better, but this season I think Love will prove to edge him out by a bit.

Does Demarcus Cousins really think he's helping his value with this trade request? Don't get me wrong, he's talented and a great rebounder but people already think he's a nut case.

Beasley,Wes, and Pekovic for Cousins. Surely doesn't work capwise, but

Rubio, Barea, Williams (eh at SF), Love, Cousins.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unlike others I'm willing to change, I didn't even watch college basketball except tournament time and I didn't understand that rebounding is the one stat that almost always translates to the NBA. I saw a fat white kid with a solid jumper, ever since he's stepped on an NBA court I became a believer.
pimp.gif

Beasley,Wes, and Pekovic for Cousins. Surely doesn't work capwise, but

Rubio, Barea, Williams (eh at SF), Love, Cousins.
Come on now, the only players the Kings would want from the Wolves would be Rubio and Love. Possibly Williams. They are "untouchable" on the Wolves right now.

I would shoot myself and then JPZ if we dumped DMC for that sort of tomfoolery
laugh.gif

He would be a good fit in Chicago... But that might make his mission to get out of the NBA tougher.
They wouldn't make the trade, cause everyone in that locker room is motivated by the right things, and Cousins isn't there yet. But getting a team to take on Boozer would be such a blessing.
Boston would be a fit, but they don't have the assets to take him on.
Just about any vet laden team could be a fit, but Demarcus is a personality. Lets be real though. Johnny Flynn had a similar type rookie season then got hurt and that Flynn hull is the best you could do at this point, so a whole bunch of teams that shouldn't be involved will get involved cause the assets required will be so little you would be a fool to not try.
The more appropriate trade is Reke, and his value is a lot tougher to tame.

Watched the Mavs-Wolves game today out of boredom with the free NBALP...Rubio is fun to watch
pimp.gif
, definitely has a ton of potential.

FYI Petrie has already said DMC ain't on the block and the Kings aren't entertaining offers for him. The statement was to send a (just as immature) message and to teach him a (stupid) lesson.

Kings FO, ownership, Westfail are all ******s. DMC is ******ed in his own 21-yr old ways but let's just get a long u dumb !@$'s

cousins needs to shut the %@$% up and play. whats his gripe? quit shooting the ball an old tmac... this guy is shooting 40 percent from the field right? and hes a pf? no wonder why they dont want to play him more....

that guy is talented but he will never grow up.

dont even bring up cwebb and how he matured when he went to the kings cuz webber actually was intelligent and had a brain. i dont know what cousins has in that dome of his...

Back
Top Bottom