☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Sooo...when are the Nets going to come to the realization that since Lopez went down they have pretty much no shot at Dwight and they should trade D-Will before he leaves for nothing...

I think they're gonna still try and pull off the deal for Dwight (which I don't see happening). I think it goes down tithe wire and theyll trade Williams at the last minute

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Trade D-will to the magic....We'll take him.

Who can Orlando give up?
I mean they have some young talent, but I don't want the team to just be D-12 and Dwill...we won't win. I'd like to keep Anderson and Redick, but I'm pretty sure thats who teams will ask for. 

Refs are absolutely sucking the hell out of the Clippers this game
30t6p3b.gif
Portland not doing much to help themselves either, but still man.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Sooo...when are the Nets going to come to the realization that since Lopez went down they have pretty much no shot at Dwight and they should trade D-Will before he leaves for nothing...
In that situation the Nets are not going to find any team that will do what they did with Utah. So now you're talking about teams that want to rent DWill for the playoffs and teams of his choosing. So maybe you can speak with the Lakers. With Dallas freeing up cap space they could just wait but if they only have enough for one max they could deal for DWill but outside of a few guys they don't have favorable contracts or a lot of youth to send the Nets way.

I'm not sure about teams out there willing to rent DWill. *waits for someone to suggest Russ for DWill*

KINGS ARE BACK BABY

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, YOU DON'T @+!%+#* LIKE NBA @+!%+#* BASKETBALL %+##+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DAMB i'm drunk
ohwell.gif

Clippers games aren't suppose to be this boring are they? or is this the POR effect? Even in their comeback I'm losing interest with the flow of the game.

Love how CP3 is making a fool of Felton though.

EDIT

How long is Billups out?
laugh.gif

Please tell me how I don't know what I am talking about? Are you trying to say he has good players around him and the Timberwolves are a good team and he is leading them to wins? Cause I am not seeing that.

Your whole fundamental idea of what constitutes a great player is ridiculous.

The rest of the team has absolutely nothing to do with Kevin Love. He plays, not signs, drafts, trades and coaches his teammates. Winning games is not on his shoulders alone. If they continue to lose, it sure as hell won't be because of him.

The Thunder won like 40 total games in Kevin Durant's first two seasons. That was his fault? And them getting where they are now was solely because of him? No, and no.

If you really think Love is simply a product of a bad team, or that he couldn't play on a better one and do exactly what he does right now, you can just keep wallowing in your own ignorance. He's one of the best players in the world; where he plays and who he plays with doesn't change that.

Clippers games aren't suppose to be this boring are they? or is this the POR effect? Even in their comeback I'm losing interest with the flow of the game.
It really has been boring. I think it's the Blazers' play, combined with their announcers, who make me want to commit homicides.

Back
Top Bottom