☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

DeMarcus Cousins does not want to be out there.
laugh.gif

I know that's pretty much Kyle Korver's game, but it's just hilarious when he sprints down the floor and jacks up a shot
like he really doesn't want the ball in his hands
laugh.gif

Pooh needs to open up the game attacking instead of waiting for the 4th.

The team can't survive with doing that.
30t6p3b.gif

Yall really gonna come out with the wild posts about any team after they do something impressive huh?

I mean c'mon the Hawks?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

We are just too young, need some vets but I appreciate what Presti seems to be trying to do.

I think he wants to prove to everyone, especially other small market owners, that you can win it with smart management; good drafts, keep your own guys, fiscally responsible small trades and fa moves, under the cap, organically created and waited for the develop, rather than just the go for broke, ##+@ the cap and sign everybody, huge blockbuster trades annually, approach.

I don't think it can be done though.

We need some more 30 somethings. Our whole team is early to mid 20s minus Nick and Nazr.

Dallas made so many signings I loved this off season
the more i think about it the more i like the trade i proposed with the 76ers.. but only if we get future picks thrown in (since i think most of our cap money will get tied up quick)

but lou is on the books for another season after this 1 for relatively cheap (around 6 mill).. and meeks is extremely cheap this season, but his deal is up after this 1 (under a mill).. and most importantly with lou's and meeks' scoring ability, we can start harden and not have to worry about bench scoring (and gain some trade assets in certain guys)

jrue is only 21 (and on his rookie deal for 2 more seasons after this one) and should be cheaper long term than westbrook (cause i think we'll have to commit the majority of our money to KD and harden)

here's the deal i proposed (+1 or 2 drafts picks coming from philly to the thunder):
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bvf9x2k

I would do it, though a 3 for 1 means we have to cut some people. Or since we are taking Meeks, we could give them Cook, but I like Cook. And I don't see why Philly does it

But again, I don't think Presti is even considering anything like it. You don't hear our name in any free agent conversations or trade speculations and rumors. He seems determined to do it with our own guys.

I want a scoring big, guys like Yi Jianlian, Vlad Radmanovic, or Al Harrington types. I actually tend to detest those types of players, but I can admit we need it.

I don't know why we did the Lazar Hayward deal. He plays hard and tough defense it looks like, but IDK just seems like a waste of a roster spot.

I wonder if KD is at the level yet where the FO runs potential moves by him or asks for his input, or even if he recruits on his own. Only story of such I have heard is that KD and Russ have talked to Kevin Love about coming down before when they workout together in summer.

As for Westbrook, I'm still willing to give him a few more weeks to see if he figures out whatever the hell he is going through right now. Frankly lots of dudes are starting the season off shooting poor %s and inefficient play.

Nobodyis talking about how poorly Deron Williams and Steve Nash have been for example, but they've both been in the 2-12 7tos type stat lines a few times already too.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yall really gonna come out with the wild posts about any team after they do something impressive huh?

I mean c'mon the Hawks?

is it really that far fetched? hawks have depth and are a defensively minded team.

this is only their 2nd year running an actual offense. and they have Tmac.

Not too sure why Atlanta went away from their zone. The moment they did that, Rose started picking them apart with ... well, everything he had.

I love James Harden.

I wish the Hornets could have gotten him and Ibaka for Paul somehow, but the Thunder would have had to trade away too many guys to match money.
Nobody is talking about how poorly Deron Williams has been, for example.
Oh, I have.

Back
Top Bottom