☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

He runs fast, shoots a lot, doesn't play defense and apparently can't get a job anywhere else. Sounds like the prototypical Warrior.

Perfect fit as a backup PF for them too. 
laugh.gif

I can not wait for the first one across half court gets to shoot race after every possession. 

Why can't Manu play thru the injury? 

Originally Posted by henz0

Z-Bo aint playing..

Kyrie
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I shall chalk it up as a W
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
I hope JT goes off for 20 and 10 tonight
smokin.gif

Derrick Rose seems like such a nice, kind guy 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 it's 40% and 5 turnovers a game. 

But I was being serious, Manu can play with that injury. 

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Well.....i think were gonna see 25 turnovers a piece from Felton and Westbrook tonight.....

but Westbrook will add in at least 3
eek.gif
worthy dunks. Only thing of Felton's we will be :wow:ing at is his double d's

And last night's game versus the Mavs was atrocious. At one point in the 3rd we had Reggie Jackson, Eric Maynor, Lazar Hayward, Nazr Mohammed, and Serge Ibaka in there.

We are just too young, need some vets but I appreciate what Presti seems to be trying to do.

I think he wants to prove to everyone, especially other small market owners, that you can win it with smart management; good drafts, keep your own guys, fiscally responsible small trades and fa moves, under the cap, organically created and waited for the develop, rather than just the go for broke, ##+@ the cap and sign everybody, huge blockbuster trades annually, approach.

I don't think it can be done though.

We need some more 30 somethings. Our whole team is early to mid 20s minus Nick and Nazr.

Dallas made so many signings I loved this off season

Bigmike23 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:

he broke his shooting hand how the hell is he going to play?
He broke the bone under his pinkie.  You can adjust to that.  Hell, he could wear a damn glove. 

Don't get me wrong, dudes would beat the hell out of his hand when he goes in the lane, but he gonna sit out "indefinitely" over that?  In a shortened season?  Not that they have a chance or anything, but that seems soft to me. 

Dude is 34 years old though. He's their top scorer, so I don't blame them for sitting him.

He'll be back in 10-14 days though I believe. Swatting down bats and all..

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bigmike23 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:

He broke the bone under his pinkie.  You can adjust to that.  Hell, he could wear a damn glove. 

Don't get me wrong, dudes would beat the hell out of his hand when he goes in the lane, but he gonna sit out "indefinitely" over that?  In a shortened season?  Not that they have a chance or anything, but that seems soft to me. 

Why risk further injury to your shooting hand when they don't have a chance? You know damn well somebody is gonna hack the *@@@ outta him the 1st time he gets in the lane.
Spurs committing to that tank mode early 
pimp.gif

Is Timmy really done though? He's been looking like *@@@. 
frown.gif

how come the blocks on lebron + dwade didnt get onto any hi-light video last night? man, J slim was all over the heat in the 4th.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Dude is 34 years old though. He's their top scorer, so I don't blame them for sitting him.

Try 4-6 weeks.

but we all know that manu is not soft and has played hurt. so dude proably cant shoot

Originally Posted by PMatic

Try 4-6 weeks.
Zing!!!

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

is Z-Bo playing tonight??

Kings got this easy tonight...........
smile.gif
smokin.gif
Yea, that's what you think. 
laugh.gif

I'll be shocked to see this team come out and lose the way they got blown out by Chicago with or without Zbo. And its a home game. 

Good luck though 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

is Z-Bo playing tonight??

Kings got this easy tonight...........
smile.gif
smokin.gif
Yea, that's what you think. 
laugh.gif

I'll be shocked to see this team come out and lose the way they got blown out by Chicago with or without Zbo. And its a home game. 

Good luck though 
grin.gif
Ya I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings got worked tonight to be honest
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AnimalThug,

I'd love to see that backcourt
pimp.gif

K-I + OJ...hmmm..It's possible, trade time - Cavs will be cooking up something..!

Ok...a month for Manu..

Spoiler [+]
manubatpic.gif

AnimalThug,

I'd love to see that backcourt
pimp.gif

K-I + OJ...hmmm..It's possible, trade time - Cavs will be cooking up something..!

Ok...a month for Manu..

Spoiler [+]
manubatpic.gif

Give us Varejao and you can have OJ.

Bigmike23 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:

eyes.gif

Kyrie with 13 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists to a bunch of bums and 1 block.

5-7 from the field.

Halftime.

Whooot whoot whoot swag swag swag SWAG.  

Give us Varejao and you can have OJ.

9148677-large.jpg

Kyrie with 13 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists to a bunch of bums and 1 block.

5-7 from the field.

Halftime.

Whooot whoot whoot swag swag swag SWAG.

since you wanna post about that bum all the time im gonna post the stats of Greg Stiemsma

i.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom