☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Greg Stiemsma...the Wisconsin guy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know its 1 QTR and its the Kings, but the Grizz offense looks so much better when ZBO & Rudy arent on the floor together

Originally Posted by henz0

I know its 1 QTR and its the Kings, but the Grizz offense looks so much better when ZBO & Rudy arent on the floor together

Yea. It even took them a while last year to get it together with both guys on the floor. I think they will get it together soon, but not right now. 
I will say this....if Memphis doesn't meet expectations this season (loses in the 1st round or somehow doesn't make the playoffs) I think one of them is gone.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Greg Stiemsma...the Wisconsin guy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This guy is really decent. Him comin' off da bench for Jermaine is fine wit' me.
+

Chicago is stinkin' it up right now.

Cavs playing really well but they haven't played with real competition yet. Tristan looking impressive in the paint.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Bhz, Henz0.

Who has more value to other teams, Zach or Rudy?

Zach right?
nerd.gif

This ATL D is ridiculous,
sick.gif
Rudy.
Zach's age + people still scared of him reverting back to the old Zach + his contract. I don't think no one wants him for 4 more years.

Rudy just has a contract issue. I think any team needing a 2nd or 3rd option (depending on how good the team is) would love to have him. He's clutch, can score anywhere on the floor and has improved his defense. 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Bhz, Henz0.

Who has more value to other teams, Zach or Rudy?

Zach right?
nerd.gif

This ATL D is ridiculous,
sick.gif

Really depends on what that team needs. You need a powerful PF, with ability score within 15 feet of the basket, go with Bo.

If you need a slashing SG/SF, who has potential but wakes up and decides to be a bum when he wants to be - you go with Gay.

ATL D really is nasty btw.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

We are just too young, need some vets but I appreciate what Presti seems to be trying to do.

I think he wants to prove to everyone, especially other small market owners, that you can win it with smart management; good drafts, keep your own guys, fiscally responsible small trades and fa moves, under the cap, organically created and waited for the develop, rather than just the go for broke, ##+@ the cap and sign everybody, huge blockbuster trades annually, approach.

I don't think it can be done though.

We need some more 30 somethings. Our whole team is early to mid 20s minus Nick and Nazr.

Dallas made so many signings I loved this off season
the more i think about it the more i like the trade i proposed with the 76ers.. but only if we get future picks thrown in (since i think most of our cap money will get tied up quick)

but lou is on the books for another season after this 1 for relatively cheap (around 6 mill).. and meeks is extremely cheap this season, but his deal is up after this 1 (under a mill).. and most importantly with lou's and meeks' scoring ability, we can start harden and not have to worry about bench scoring (and gain some trade assets in certain guys)

jrue is only 21 (and on his rookie deal for 2 more seasons after this one) and should be cheaper long term than westbrook (cause i think we'll have to commit the majority of our money to KD and harden)

here's the deal i proposed (+1 or 2 drafts picks coming from philly to the thunder):
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bvf9x2k

dont know if it's been said already.. but nba league pass is free on nba.com until the 9th

I'm not trying to make any excuses because we haven't done ourselves any favors but the refs haven't allowed us to get into any type of rhythm with the way they've called this game
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom