☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by blakmn89

great comeback by da bulls. hope them & wolves be fan nite gm nxt wk

28% wanna see the Bulls/Wolves, closely followed by Suns/Lakers and Heat/Warriors

Originally Posted by thapointguy

2qb7wok.jpg

This makes me uncomfortable.

So are they really gonna call EVERY Kobe "foul" or am I asking a redundant question
***EDIT: I am WAY creeped out by that pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

is Z-Bo playing tonight??

Kings got this easy tonight...........
smile.gif
smokin.gif
Yea, that's what you think. 
laugh.gif

I'll be shocked to see this team come out and lose the way they got blown out by Chicago with or without Zbo. And its a home game. 

Good luck though 
grin.gif
Ya I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings got worked tonight to be honest
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hurt BHZ.... I hurt
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

stacey king's fat *%% should just go somewhere and die... street justice... @%%+% shut ya fat #@# up
QFT. Shut this #+%*** +%# %$%!'s mouth up for real. He is a cornball, offers zero insight to the game and just talks %@%* and belittles the opposition all game long
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'll be shocked to see this team come out and lose the way they got blown out by Chicago with or without Zbo. And its a home game. 

Good luck though 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hurt BHZ.... I hurt
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

stacey king's fat *%% should just go somewhere and die... street justice... @%%+% shut ya fat #@# up
QFT. Shut this #+%*** +%# %$%!'s mouth up for real. He is a cornball, offers zero insight to the game and just talks %@%* and belittles the opposition all game long
laugh.gif
omg i remember when they had the 3 man crew announcing. i thought it was bad then.iguess the other guy died. he was a horrible homer too but now that stacy king has the mic all to himself good god 
sick.gif

bynum playing like eddy curry out there in the second quarter 
laugh.gif

That Wade/Rose pic looks like a real human being though. That is real life.

Yes Dwayne Rose or Derrick Wade
roll.gif
. I hijacked it from ISS. Tripped me out too.
laugh.gif
I do see some resemblance between them.

Originally Posted by jmause3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice comeback win. Loul, Rose, Asik played great in the second half

Im geeked as hell
pimp.gif
Asik's blocks in the fourth with Rose's shots REALLY saved our butts in the 4th. But that's what makes this team so great, we have depth for days. And this Bulls team feels like a family (just like the Bulls teams were in the 90s)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

2qb7wok.jpg

34h6esi.gif
Man the Hawks choked away that game something fierce, clanking FTs left and right.
laugh.gif

That was a nice play the Bulls executed to take the lead for good though.

laugh.gif

Good luck though 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hurt BHZ.... I hurt
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 GG tho
Sacramento is going to have to do something with all of those shoot first guards. I'm starting to think that you won't win anything with Tyreke. I'm not sure if you or other Kings fans feel the same.

bynum gets in deep and what does kobe do? take a jumper. come on dog get your head out your %+#! bynum is killin them inside and you take THAT shot?

Dude is it just me, or is that actualy a gif where the skin color and facial features are morphing back and forth between Rose and Wade?

And did anybody see Lamarcus Aldridge pretend like he wanted it with Perkins? Dude waited until everyone came in and split them up to pretend like he wanted to be all froggy. Gerald Wallace came in like he really wanted to bang though. Perk would handle those kats though.

Back
Top Bottom