☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Lowry really reminds me of pre-injury Chris Paul with the ball sometimes. He needs to be able to knock down jumpers more consistently, though.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

bynum gets in deep and what does kobe do? take a jumper. come on dog get your head out your %+#! bynum is killin them inside and you take THAT shot?

sometimes you gotta hurt to help. maybe he doesn't want D12.
nerd.gif

Torn wrist ligament + Bynum/Pau shooting 8-13 + Rockets going small = Kobe shooting his way to a 5-14 half
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Bynum is furious. I don't blame him.

you seen that too? i dont know if he was mad but the way he walked off it did look like it. can you blame him? dude is down the court alot in position and ready to go but they dont dump it to him quick enough and that last play? kobe need to get his #%% whooped for taking that jumper. bynum was in there yet kobe takes another dumb #%% jumper. pass the ball #%% hole
this dude greg anthony saying kobe turned into a volume shooter. is this +$@@! serious?
roll.gif

Didn't realize until free league pass how good I had it as a Knick fan.
sick.gif

is there a fan contest or news channel 12 lottery where they get these announcers?

i bet they get paid in free cable and metamucil.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Ya I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings got worked tonight to be honest
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hurt BHZ.... I hurt
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

stacey king's fat *%% should just go somewhere and die... street justice... @%%+% shut ya fat #@# up
QFT. Shut this #+%*** +%# %$%!'s mouth up for real. He is a cornball, offers zero insight to the game and just talks %@%* and belittles the opposition all game long
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 GG tho
Sacramento is going to have to do something with all of those shoot first guards. I'm starting to think that you won't win anything with Tyreke. I'm not sure if you or other Kings fans feel the same.

Deep down I feel that way, ya. But the kid's game is just too
eek.gif
when he is on....

I think that's the first time anybody has fallen for Kobe's super telegraphed pump fake in like 3 years

HHHEEEEYYY… … …
Originally Posted by MrONegative

Malcolm X came back and all he wants to do is talk sports?
*DEAD!!!!* That joint seriously cracked me up, sitting here by my damn self.
roll.gif

This Rockets team is much better than a lot of people give them credit for..They play hard every night and have a lot of underrated talent..If I was a Rockets' fan, I'd be thanking God everyday for that Gasol trade not going through.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I can't believe Kyle Lowry was involved in a trade that included Brian Cook.
I can't believe the Grizzlies chose Mike Conley over Kyle Lowry.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

this is only their 2nd year running an actual offense.

That's their offense? Joe Johnson isos and Josh Smith long jumpers?

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

and they have Tmac.

Oh, well in that case...
1. that was the hawks turning back into the old hawks.
2. that was sarcasm based on a dude saying tmac was still top 10.
3. they are probably the deepest team in the east. they aren't better than the Heat but I don't think the bulls are that much better than them.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

This Rockets team is much better than a lot of people give them credit for..They play hard every night and have a lot of underrated talent..If I was a Rockets' fan, I'd be thanking God everyday for that Gasol trade not going through.

I do
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom