☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

And here I used to think Allan Ray was gonna be the nicest dude from that Villanova Squad. 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, just saw Malcolm Webber.
laugh.gif

If he had the complexion of GA, THAT would be on point. Chris is a little too dark to be considered Malcolm.
laugh.gif

Lowry one assist short of the triple-double.

15.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, 11.0 assists (3.2 turnovers) and 2.4 steals per. Not shooting great, though (41%).

Sort of poor man's Chris Paul.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

And here I used to think Allan Ray was gonna be the nicest dude from that Villanova Squad. 
30t6p3b.gif
You meant to say Randy Foye right?  
laugh.gif
 Allan Ray wasn't consider a for sure NBA player
kyle lowry was the best player on those Nova teams imo since he was younger and a true point guard 

I only watched the last six minutes, how many of those Kobe shots were poorly selected?

He was forcing a LOT just the few minutes I watched.

Nah I mean Allan Ray. That was my guy on those Nova teams with Sumpter, Foye and eventually Lowry and Nardi.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I only watched the last six minutes, how many of those Kobe shots were poorly selected?

He was forcing a LOT just the few minutes I watched.
In the whole game he made most of his bad shots in the 1st Half... About 5 in the first half.

About 3 in the second half  which were all when he hit 37 points and wanted to get to 40..

Shot 35.7% first half (5-14).. 60% second half (9-15)

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

So if Orlando offers Dwight for Bynum straight up, do you take it?
nerd.gif

Yes... Unfortunately and Fortunately at the same time.. If that makes sense..

If we don't have to take Hedo's contract.. Would make it better..

But I'd be sad to see Bynum go officially.

But the real person to trade is Pau.. He's just out of it....

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

So if Orlando offers Dwight for Bynum straight up, do you take it?
nerd.gif
With the way Bynum is playing and knowing Dwight will leave this summer, the Lakers ask what else the Magic have to offer.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Because his knees are ticking time bombs. And D12 is a proven commodity.

JaeEvolution:
Averaging 22, 15, and 1.5 and shooting close to 70% from the field, why would you possibly trade him?
Dwight Howard has missed 7 games in his NBA career.

Andrew Bynum found a way to miss 7 games in a 4-game stretch last season.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Averaging 22, 15, and 1.5 and shooting close to 70% from the field, why would you possibly trade him?
Since he's been a starter

2006-07  82 games
07-08  35 games
08-09  50 games
09-10  62 games
10-11 54 games

And has been documented his knees developed different as a teen, and is more susceptible to knee injuries than normal.

Since the 04-05 season..... D12 has missed 7 games.

Greg Oden thinks Bynum misses too many games, yeah we move him for Dwight. Bynum is the better offensive center, but Dwight is way better defensively + healthier. Upgrade 2nd best center for best center, no doubt.

Yes, we'd still do Bynum for D12.
BUT, no way do we give up both Bynum & Pau for Dwight. It wouldn't make sense for the Lakers.
I think only way Lakers consider that is if we get Jameer back, but still.

You do it if your the Lakers but I just don't see how it makes you any better really...Same team to me really.

#DerekFisherLayup

Back
Top Bottom