☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Rebound.

Pass.
Relatively sound defense.

Clutchness.

NT is full of clowns man 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe by Dantoni standards...

I just think it's difficult comparing players who play different positions. They have different responsibilities and their stats will reflect that.

Deron isn't better than melo. Cp is

Point guard position seems overrated in the NBA. At least championship wise

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

14 Players better then Carmelo. 
Bron

Wade

Kobe 

Durant

Love

Dirk

Aldridge

Bosh

Howard

Rose

Blake

CP3

Bynum

Rondo

Didn't see this yesterday,

But Aldrige, Bosh, Blake, Bynum, and Rondo over Melo?
eek.gif

I just don't see it.
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and D-Will sort of fell of when he went to the Nets, dude just isn't the same.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Rankings are meaningless in todays NBA because its Lebron James , Dwight Howard and everybody else. Nobody else in the league impacts the game on both ends like they do.
Lebron and Dwight can suck my ^&**

I'm not a Lebron or Dwight fan at all but they are clear cut above everyone else in the NBA

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

14 Players better then Carmelo. 
Bron

Wade

Kobe 

Durant

Love

Dirk

Aldridge

Bosh

Howard

Rose

Blake

CP3

Bynum

Rondo

Didn't see this yesterday,

But Aldrige, Bosh, Blake, Bynum, and Rondo over Melo?
eek.gif

I just don't see it.
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and D-Will sort of fell of when he went to the Nets, dude just isn't the same.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ain't all his fault, they could probably bring the 10 fans in the stands into the game and get the same kind of output
laugh.gif

Melo's top 10. a lot closer to 10 than he is 5 though...

Lebron
Dwight
Dirk
Durant
Kobe
Rose
CP3
Wade
Dwill
Melo

Knick fans overrate Melo. Hes closer to being Glenn Robinson on steroids, a fantastic scorer, good rebounder but thats about it.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Knick fans overrate Melo. Hes closer to being Glenn Robinson on steroids, a fantastic scorer, good rebounder but thats about it.

This
Dirk, Durant and Wade are definitely better than Melo

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Has Kobe commented on 2012 Olympics?
nerd.gif
Not recently, but he has expressed interest. I also saw that Blake Griffin is the only player being considered who wasn't on the 2008 or 2010 roster. My thoughts on the roster (assuming everyone is healthy and "available"):

100% locks:
Rose
CP3
Deron
Wade
Kobe
Carmelo
Durant
Lebron
D-12

Tough picks:
Iggy/Eric Gordon/Russell Westbrook - Can only choose one. Iggy is attractive because of his defense/size and the fact he doesn't need to score (his lockdown defense in 2010 was incredible). Eric Gordon is the best true SG. Westbrook I'm scared of because he might develop tunnel vision and make bad decisions in a close game.
Bosh/Blake Griffin - I don't think it's a tough pick, honestly. It should be Bosh, who has international experience and can stretch the floor with the ability to hit a mid-range jumper.
Kevin Love/Tyson Chandler - Depends on if you want defense or offense. Love stretches the floor like Bosh, can hit threes, and will pound the boards. Chandler gives much-needed size as a backup for Dwight. If you remember 2008, Team USA got killed inside by the Gasol brothers in the gold medal game.

Bosh and Love should make it maybe Lamar regains his form and gets a invite.The PG and SF positions are so
sick.gif
going to be tough to pick a starter.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Bosh and Love should make it maybe Lamar regains his form and gets a invite.The PG and SF positions are so
sick.gif
going to be tough to pick a starter.
Those two positions are so stacked it's not fair. I honestly believe this could be the best team since the Dream Team. They might not have the same talent and pedigree as 1996, but in terms of chemistry (the 1996 team apparently was a mess), this could be amazing. There won't be a single weak link.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Cavs practicing at the Nike Campus in Portland ... Gym looks
eek.gif
pimp.gif

its honestly the best gym ever. place looks amazing, wish i could play there everyday
frown.gif

Dream team 2 and redeem team wouldnt be able to touch the team were going to put out there this year. Not only has the rest of the world come down/ gotten older. But were younger taller, and leaner than before.

if i was putting together this years 'dream team' i would go with this (12 man roster):

guards: CP3, deron, rose, wade and harden

forwards: lebron, durant, carmelo, aldridge and love (not sure how much i love carmelo considering i have lebron and kd already)

centers: howard and bynum (obviously i'm assuming bynum is healthy at this point)

going assume kobe doesn't want to go because of wanting rest (might also apply to wade).. eric gordon or iggy would be up next if wade dropped out too.. and obviously if kobe decides to go, then harden is out

Back
Top Bottom