☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I think it'll be:

Guards: Rose, CP3, Wade, Kobe (If he rests then Deron)

Forwards: Lebron, Carmelo, Durant, Love, Blake Griffin, Bosh

Center: Howard, Bynum

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

if i was putting together this years 'dream team' i would go with this (12 man roster):

guards: CP3, deron, rose, wade and harden

forwards: lebron, durant, carmelo, aldridge and love

centers: howard and bynum (obviously i'm assuming bynum is healthy at this point)

going assume kobe doesn't want to go because of wanting rest (might also apply to wade).. eric gordon or iggy would be up next if wade dropped out too.. and obviously if kobe decides to go, then harden is out
Colangelo said the team will be comprised of players from the 2008 and 2010 teams (with the exception of Blake Griffin, who I don't think should be on the team). It makes sense considering there's very little time between the playoffs and the Olympics, and they have to construct a team with international experience. As for Kobe, the opportunity to get a second gold medal is way too enticing to pass up.

^ i get that.. but the only guys i included who don't fit that description are harden, aldridge and bynum..

if bynum is healthy he's the second best center in the league

i dont think aldridge was given an invite.. but i like him better than bosh.. and i like him better than griffin in the international game

harden is a legit SG.. and let's be honest, aint a ton of viable options at that position.. IF kobe doesn't go, the only other options to go with wade are eric gordon and iggy.. i would rather harden than both

It will be
Guards: Rose, Paul, Wade, Bryant if healthy, and who ever comes out of the camp as the lesser of 2 evils between Rondo and Westbrook
Forwards Melo, James, Love, Bosh, Durant
Center: Tyson, Dwight

It should be
Guards: Rose, Paul, Wade, Gordon, Bryant if healthy Bosh if he isnt....
Forwards Melo, James, Love, Griffin, Durant
Center: Tyson, Howard

Bosh is a very good player, but this team will be clicked up. Adidas only has Rose and Howard as for sure guys Gordon would be icing. The Big 3 already clicked up, and the only way around it is no Bosh and James and take Wade and know he will be professional. They wont entertain the idea of no Bron again.
I really fear that this team is gone have 2-3 guys who have little business taking jumpers.
I like Harden, but Gordon does everything he does better.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

if i was putting together this years 'dream team' i would go with this (12 man roster):

guards: CP3, deron, rose, wade and harden

forwards: lebron, durant, carmelo, aldridge and love (not sure how much i love carmelo considering i have lebron and kd already)

centers: howard and bynum (obviously i'm assuming bynum is healthy at this point)

going assume kobe doesn't want to go because of not wanting to share any shine rest (might also apply to wade).. eric gordon or iggy would be up next if wade dropped out too.. and obviously if kobe decides to go, then harden is out

i would not put Bynum in the olympics. has disaster written all over it, too much risk since dudes knees are fragile as hell.

Love harden's game, but they don't need another ball-handler out there. They need a 3-pt shooter. Curry or Gordon would be be good choicse if they are healthy

I don't think Aldridge is even going to get invited. He didn't want to participate in 2010 and it'll cost him. Shame because he would be perfect for international play.

Lol if you really seriously think Blake Griffin won't be on the next Olympic team. That's Nike's new poster boy.

I don't think Griffin needs to be on the Olympic team. What exactly does he bring to the table other than the "highlight factor" ?
Realistically, I think the team is and should be:

Guards: Paul, Deron, Rose, Wade, Gordon (I would rather have Kobe over Deron though)

Forwards: Lebron, Durant, Melo, Love, Iguodala or Gay (I think they would want one of these guys to play the "do it all" role; Iggy might make it over Rudy though)

Centers: Howard, Chandler

That's going by the guys who did well on the last team and including the '08 team. 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Lol if you really seriously think Blake Griffin won't be on the next Olympic team. That's Nike's new poster boy.
QFT... A lot of you are underestimating Nike's pull...
As for myself? I think it will be:

Guard: CP3, Kobe, Rose, Wade, Williams

Forward: Durant, Lebron, Melo, Love, Griffin, Bosh

Center: Dwight

After the World Championship with Iggy, Gay, Odom all taking turns playing big, I think Colangelo and Coach K will be very comfortable bringing just 1 true big man, and a bunch of athletic PFs that can slide over and defend the post when needed.

On the third night of a back to back to back with the previous two games totaling 4 OT's, the Hawks are up 18 against the Bulls, truly you never know what they will do.

I have a guess.. it involves them collapsing and the Bulls most likely winning it.

I would like to see Lebron score 60 tonight but something tells me he's not. Most likely he's gonna chill in the second half.

no ones watching if atlanta will go into overtime today? or blow their lead? 
laugh.gif
no but seriously i hope they pull this one out... up by 26 at the moment

Kendrick Perkins is all the way back. He switched onto Kevin Martin after a pick and roll, Houston cleared the side thinking it would be easy penetration, Kevin tried a few moves and couldn't get by, pulled back again and went at him and again Perk slid his feet forcing what ended up being a turnover.

I just don't understand the Hawks. Most unpredictable team in recent memory.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

On the third night of a back to back to back with the previous two games totaling 4 OT's, the Hawks are up 18 against the Bulls, truly you never know what they will do.

laugh.gif
QFT.

Why has Kris Humprhies taken 17 shots? I know it's the Heat but I'd expect Morro, DWill, and Brooks to take all the shots.

Back
Top Bottom