☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

STAT stuffing it on dudes
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Goran Dragic needs to go find him a starting job somewhere.
He is going at Westbrook. I recently read an article about Westbrook and how he focuses too much energy on 1-on-1 battles with opposing PGs.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Goran Dragic needs to go find him a starting job somewhere.
He is going at Westbrook. I recently read an article about Westbrook and how he focuses too much energy on 1-on-1 battles with opposing PGs.
An article doesn't need to be read to see this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Lol if you really seriously think Blake Griffin won't be on the next Olympic team. That's Nike's new poster boy.
Blake is the antitheses of what Team USA is now. They need PFs that can stretch the floor, hit mid-range jumpers consistently and defend (Blake does neither of those things yet). Add in the fact he has zero international experience and needs to learn a new system within a couple weeks, and putting him on the team doesn't make sense. I'm not saying he won't be on the team, but he definitely shouldn't be on the team.

Westbrook is playing fine now. He singlehandedly kept it in this game. KD is shooting like bupkiss. And meanwhile while people were still ODing on Westbrook scrutiny the last few weeks, Dwill and Nash has been shooting 2/15 with 7to type nights on a regular basis.

And Maynor is out hurt. It looked like it was his ACL. It's going to be tough going picking up his minutes with Ivey and Jackson.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why has Kris Humprhies taken 17 shots? I know it's the Heat but I'd expect Morro, DWill, and Brooks to take all the shots.
He missed a ton of point-blank layups and tried tapping in his misses

How you score 22 points in a quarter and finish with 32. Lebron does this all the time. It looked like he was going for 60. SMH.. Anyways what did Vince do?

How bad was Maynor injury? NBA TV kept showing it and I kept looking away because I have a game in the morning hahaha. Their reaction made it seem like it was very bad

Westbrook is playing fine now. He singlehandedly kept it in this game. KD is shooting like bupkiss. And meanwhile while people were still ODing on Westbrook scrutiny the last few weeks, Dwill and Nash has been shooting 2/15 with 7to type nights on a regular basis.

And Maynor is out hurt. It looked like it was his ACL. It's going to be tough going picking up his minutes with Ivey and Jackson.
People clearly like to see Westbrook struggle and ignore when he plays well, that's been obvious for awhile. Next game he forces a lot of turnovers people will pop back up.
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Heat winnin' without Dwyane!
ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY HAVE LEBRON JAMES AND CHRIS BOSH... AND THEY PLAYED THE NETS

Originally Posted by Caerus

How bad was Maynor injury? NBA TV kept showing it and I kept looking away because I have a game in the morning hahaha. Their reaction made it seem like it was very bad

Watching it real time, I didn't see his knee buckle or hyper extend or anything, that combined with his extreme reaction is why I'm thinking ACL although hoping and welcoming less.

And the Thunder pulled it out, got the W. All it took was to overplay that Dragic - Scola pick and roll and force the ball to the bailout option by rotating off of him (Parsons on 1 shot, Patterson on the other). Parsons barely drew iron on his offering.

And as of now, they're just calling the Maynor thing a "right leg injury."

Originally Posted by Big J 33

People clearly like to see Westbrook struggle and ignore when he plays well, that's been obvious for awhile. Next game he forces a lot of turnovers people will pop back up.

ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY HAVE LEBRON JAMES AND CHRIS BOSH... AND THEY PLAYED THE NETS

25, 6, and 4 on 50%fg shooting
Man they're even complaining about Westbrook tipping habits on the Facebook group.

403902_222002624548733_100002169913145_507241_1152639165_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Big J 33

25, 6, and 4 on 50%fg shooting
Man they're even complaining about Westbrook tipping habits on the Facebook group.

403902_222002624548733_100002169913145_507241_1152639165_n.jpg

they won't let Westbrook live
30t6p3b.gif
, sheeeeeeit i don't tip that much 
grin.gif

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE Spurs announcers.

RJ fouls Lawson (no call) and gets praised.

So damn true. When Westbrook is doing his thing while Durant is bricking this thread is quiet when the roles are reversed all hell breaks loose.

Back
Top Bottom