☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

When you go to someone in the clutch, you go to Dirk.

pimp.gif

He does the right thing, he either gets that open shot, or goes to the rim.

Atta boy Dirk.

but if you go by numbers, Marion should have been the one with the ball

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

You have to give Iggy credit for the job he did locking up guys like Kleiza defensively. The increased physicality of FIBA makes our athleticism deadly defensively. Westbrook and Gordon were straight handcuffing dudes too.

I know everyone wants to bring him, but I just don't see Blake Griffin's usefulness.

For centers, I'd maybe bring one 7fters. You don't need a true center to guard Euro centers. You can get away, in fact give yourself the advantage by, playing a LeBron or Durant at the 5 and 4 together.

My favorite thing about those games though was the moving screen up the entire length of the court though after centers in bound the play then "accidentally" just run up the court clearing a path for the guard to follow behind them

laugh.gif
at Danny Green standing over Lowry then extending the hand to help him up so he doesn't get a T

Stop trying to drive on the whole team Lowry. You're like 6'2

i agree.. but the roster i suggested was this:

1) i assume kobe doesn't go due to injury (maybe wade too.. if wade doesn't go THEN i would add iggy)
2) i only had 12 ppl

PGs: CP3, deron & rose
SGs: wade and harden
SFs: lebron, KD & carmelo
PFs: aldridge & love
Cs: howard and bynum

so if the team is 15, then i would add chandler (you can't depend on bynum to stay healthy at no point), iggy (wade is pretty injury prone as well) and bosh

IF wade is out from the start then i would go with iggy in his place

damn lowry been ballin lately, under the radar. They still need to give my dude johhny flynn some burn

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

When you go to someone in the clutch, you go to Dirk.

pimp.gif

He does the right thing, he either gets that open shot, or goes to the rim.

Atta boy Dirk.
but if you go by numbers, Marion should have been the one with the ball

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Probably wouldn't have missed either
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

This Clipper team kinda sucks
grin.gif
I wouldn't go that far, but they have a LONG way to go on defense.

Blake Griffin still has a ton of work to do. If he were more polished it would reflect the rest of the team, but he's very sloppy still.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

This Clipper team kinda sucks
grin.gif
They don't play much defense. They at least should be limiting points in the paint. Guess this season they'll be aiming to out score teams.

Wow that shot was WAY off by Kobe.

Jazz commentators suck man.

Raja committed a foul with seven seconds to go, and talking like the Jazz still had a foul to give..

Dude was like..

"Wait a minute now, I'm reading the Jazz only have three fouls this quarter, they still have one to give!"

When Raja clearly just fouled under two minutes.

NT, we need to get on these crappy commentating teams immediately.
sick.gif

Dude must've never touched a basketball.

Josh Howard.
pimp.gif

I completely forgot that Devin Harris was on this team, they trying to rebuild the 06 Dallas Mavericks starting five over there in Utah.

Aside from the occasional lobs, there's no fluidity to this team that we would expect from a Chris Paul run offense. Maybe they just need time to gel

Back
Top Bottom