☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Saw yall talking about DeAndre, so I figured I'd throw this in....His team sucks, but Javale McGee has made HUGE strides in his development this year. Still has the occasional head-scratcher, but he's been so much more competent on the defensive end of the floor. He BEASED on Jo Noah last night and hopefully he keeps it up. Arguably the 3rd/4th best Center in the East right now....

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CP1708

Now be a good time to mention that Wade's ridiculous save is how they even made it to OT?  Or should he have simply let the missed free throw go out of bounds, and really put the game on Bron then?  

But yeah, for 3 quarters Lebron played a great all around game.  Absolutely.   

Oh so that save admonishes the rest of his play throughout the game?

If it's Bron's team and he's the superior player on the team..the criticism is beyond justified 
Glad this came from you.
I understand it's a team of dudes trying combat the "Lebron Haters" on here but throw all of that out of the window and understand that the legit criticism is warranted.

How is this different than ANY other player that's considered the elite of elite in any sport? When you the top dog you're going to be a cesspool for criticism both negative and positive. Warranted and unwarranted. 

Some of ya'll dudes need to stop acting like Lebron is getting picked on for some reason. Ya'll stand on the front line for the dude when it comes to proclaiming how much better he is than everyone else and how it's his team...but when the firing squad comes out...ya'll hit the "oh everything is Lebron's fault" button.

Can't have it both ways.

As for this whole thing in general...meh. He can prove me wrong in the finals. This regular season **$+ don't really mean anything to me in regards to the Lebron criticism. I know good and well when he hits a game winner or goes off in the 4th at some point this year...it's going to be a whole slew of "what now" comments so I stay out of it. I just want to see him drop his nuts and man up on the biggest stage.

We already know he's the best player in the first 43 minutes. No one can argue this. Now I show you that he's been no lower than 4th in clutch stats in the last 4 years (twice 1st and once 2nd), which measures those oh so important last 5 minutes of close games. Yes he choked in the finals but he was as clutch as one can possibly be against the Bulls and Celtics. Did your purple and gold eyes not catch those games? Or his ridiculous performances in playoff years before that? 35,9, and 7 for an entire playoffs? 

What more do you want? You have absolutely no evidence. A few games? That's factored into the stats. 

There shouldn't be a but after that. That's the biggest stage of the game. You can't counter criticisms of that performance with what he did in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. If it were the opposite...and he stunk it up against Bos/Chi and went off in the finals and won a championship...wouldn't it be foolish if someone were to go..."Yeah he led them to a title but he was awful in rounds 2 and 3"? 

Cake, ain't Wade the one that's hurt?  The whole Plantar facscsicsaitis stuff or however you spell it?  Wade's out there gutting it.  Did he play well?  No.  Did Bron?  No.  But you and the rest will go ahead and choose Wade to pick on, can't POSSIBLY have anything to do with The King.  HOW DARE anyone question, The King.  I know.  I know the drill.  I know how you guys roll.  But I'm not bashing him today.  I wasn't bashing him yesterday either.  I was on twitter last night, merely seeing how he was playing, he was involved, I'm fine with that.  And I said as such.  I'm more so calling out the folks that will find ANYTHING else they can to protect him.  That's all.  That's who I'm calling out these days, not Bron himself.  Long as he plays in plays late, I'm fine. 

No that's just it... If you read what I wrote you'll see I clearly stated NONE of them had good games at all... NONE of them showed up in the 4th but the only person I see in here getting rediculed is #6 ...  Like you I'm fine with his play minus his FT and the close out on Billup.  Other than that I'm fine with him missing as long as he's attacking because more often than not those are shots he's going to make so I was good.  Furthermore The ({}) is not hurt he just played 35 minutes and had 34 points the game before he's fine, that's just going to be the running tag line if he struggles.  There is nothing wrong with him.  Me bring up The ({}) is merely to point out what Nolan later said here: 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

If it's Bron's team and he's the superior player on the team..the criticism is beyond justified (& to me he obviously has been and is now to the point it's ludicrous to argue otherwise, so he stunk and the Heat caving in the last 2 nights starts and ends with him..) 

But if this Wade is 'the man' stuff pops up when things go well, which is inevitable..well..like I said..he has by far the best gig in the NBA. Go 1-5 in the last 25 minutes and split a pair of FT line trips yourself? No worries. 

Either he's LeBron's equal like so many say and we hold him to the same standards or it is LeBron's team and judge accordingly -- Which I've been doing. I expect Wade to be inconsistent and 'injured' and LeBron to bring it nightly. He failed carrying his team this week. 

For the record I agree with Nolan's post every single word.  But if you all are calling him Batman and Bron Robin as you all love to joke then there may be time for another super hero to take over the justice league.

HankMoody wrote:
We already know he's the best player in the first 43 minutes. No one can argue this. Now I show you that he's been no lower than 4th in clutch stats in the last 4 years (twice 1st and once 2nd), which measures those oh so important last 5 minutes of close games. Yes he choked in the finals but he was as clutch as one can possibly be against the Bulls and Celtics. Did your purple and gold eyes not catch those games? Or his ridiculous performances in playoff years before that? 35,9, and 7 for an entire playoffs?

What more do you want? You have absolutely no evidence. A few games? That's factored into the stats.

laugh.gif
  Why do I always get pulled into this?  I shoulda just kept letting everyone suck each other off and stayed quiet. 
laugh.gif

I don't have the energy to argue with you.  I'm not going to change your mind, so why bother?  If you're going to just keep pulling numbers out of a spreadsheet and throw em at me, what's the point, honestly.  You act like the Finals and the last few games are the only ones.  Like we didn't have questions all year last year BEFORE he went off vs the Celts and Bulls, at which point we thought he had answered the questions, then they came back 2 weeks later.  Oh you forgot that the Heat were losing close game after close game last year, imagine that selective memory. 

All your magical stats mean @#$%.  Just yesterday IN THIS SAME GOD DAMN THREAD, there was some long article about Kobe isn't clutch at all, and from your own 4 links, I see Kobe's name all over that @#$^ SO WHICH IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!  

It's all in how you play the numbers. 

There's more of you than there is of me, so I'll just fall in line with all the other sheep no problem.  You guys keep thinking he walks on water, I'll keep wondering why he has so many holes, that of course numbers won't corroborate.  I'll listen to you all talk about what an awesome mid range game he has, and how dominant he is and all that, I'll just agree from now on.  Much easier that way. 
laugh.gif

Allen, I'll use PM's to ask you things, you seem to be the only one that can actually acknowledge things about him. 

Cake, ain't Wade the one that's hurt?  The whole Plantar facscsicsaitis stuff or however you spell it?  Wade's out there gutting it.  Did he play well?  No.  Did Bron?  No.  But you and the rest will go ahead and choose Wade to pick on, can't POSSIBLY have anything to do with The King.  HOW DARE anyone question, The King.  I know.  I know the drill.  I know how you guys roll.  But I'm not bashing him today.  I wasn't bashing him yesterday either.  I was on twitter last night, merely seeing how he was playing, he was involved, I'm fine with that.  And I said as such.  I'm more so calling out the folks that will find ANYTHING else they can to protect him.  That's all.  That's who I'm calling out these days, not Bron himself.  Long as he plays in plays late, I'm fine. 

No that's just it... If you read what I wrote you'll see I clearly stated NONE of them had good games at all... NONE of them showed up in the 4th but the only person I see in here getting rediculed is #6 ...  Like you I'm fine with his play minus his FT and the close out on Billup.  Other than that I'm fine with him missing as long as he's attacking because more often than not those are shots he's going to make so I was good.  Furthermore The ({}) is not hurt he just played 35 minutes and had 34 points the game before he's fine, that's just going to be the running tag line if he struggles.  There is nothing wrong with him.  Me bring up The ({}) is merely to point out what Nolan later said here: 
I'm not ridicululing him though, least I don't think so.  I'm now disputing magic numbers typed up with Moody, but I think that's some other discusion I got myself into. 
laugh.gif

As for any others, people always gonna troll when someone has an off night, comes with the territory I guess.  Same people go crazy when LA loses, so I wouldn't take any of that serious, hell, half the people in here I ignore anyways, I just pick and choose the ones that I know know what they're talkin about at least to debate with. 

LOL at not sayin his name.  You should request NT put that symbol in the smileys for easier use. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

JR Smith draws a foul that doesn't get called. He's playing the same team that got in that brawl with Georgetown. And his sister is in the stands. She proceeds to throw a bottle on the court and let loose on senior citizens and other riff raff in the stands.
xlarge_a29f08c2b759cd3a84f090d615b02786.jpg

xlarge_7283277a21a3be5e8497fa61408961d7.jpg

xlarge_edc6cf3f8e3c5e04dc777315a983553c.jpg

xlarge_38d5ac36dcba05c37ae8a387f8654008.jpg

xlarge_e93d1a44c5f2b1e2f6e63f5eadc2b21f.jpg

laugh.gif

exporting excellence
smokin.gif

mjshoefanatic wrote:
SPOELSTRA-FFF.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Obviously. Even with the "but," he's still the best player in the NBA to me. Every other player in the history of the NBA outside of Jordan has a "but" and even he had one for a long while. I completely acknowledge his chokes and limitations. Where haven't I? I'm telling you that even with all that criticism, he's still the best player in the NBA. And I've provided evidence as to why. Unlike y'all. No evidence, no alternative best player provided...

Allen, I'll use PM's to ask you things, you seem to be the only one that can actually acknowledge things about him. 

Oh!

eg1ekj.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok, my bad, I'll send you questions as well when they arise. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not ridicululing him though, least I don't think so.  I'm now disputing magic numbers typed up with Moody, but I think that's some other discusion I got myself into. 
laugh.gif

As for any others, people always gonna troll when someone has an off night, comes with the territory I guess.  Same people go crazy when LA loses, so I wouldn't take any of that serious, hell, half the people in here I ignore anyways, I just pick and choose the ones that I know know what they're talkin about at least to debate with. 

LOL at not sayin his name.  You should request NT put that symbol in the smileys for easier use. 
roll.gif

Nah you tend to be pretty even keeled with your slander it was the other 4 pages I read before I got to your post, sorry about that
ohwell.gif

They'd mess around and ban me for requesting anything other than the ability to post... After that Laker Fan debacle I had last year I'm on a 1 thread creation per day limit, but others can troll general with should I smang my boss,boss's sister/boss's daughter, boss's wife, or boss's dog all day.
30t6p3b.gif

But I'm grateful for the ability to shoot the **#! with you losers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

If LeBron isn't the best player, then who is?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm probably going to regret this. 

Kevin Durant. 

Just one man's opinion.  But he's shown me more of what I seek than Lebron.  Continued improvement, can shoot any spot on the floor effectively, possibly better in the post, although Bron is closing this season, no 4th quarter issues, may even be being held back a little by Russ, but still damaging, similar rebounding, not as a good a passer or defender as Bron, but no so terrible at it.  If I use Bron's 4th quarter weird stuff as his weakness, Durants Passing/defense could be the equal weakness, in a sense.  Better mid range game by far imo, BY FAR, more refined game, better foot work offensively, free throw shooter, more range. 

For my money, Durant is better than Bron.  I know Bron gets the nod with an "overall" type game/numbers, but on the court, Durant is more dangerous, in more ways.  When Bron is unable to bull his way to the cup, what else does he have?  Durant has more moves/shots/spots on the floor to hurt you at 23 than Bron does at 27.  And I have been saying that about Lebron for years. 

Go ahead, go nuts, stats, spreadsheets, scream and yell all you want, I don't give a @#$% 

Back
Top Bottom