☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DubA169

"Last night (referring to their loss @ Golden State) we wasn't satisfied with the way we lost. Tonight you know, when you play that game, and it's a possession after possession, you know we played Miami Heat basketball, we defended, gave ourself a chance to win, and uhh, we can be satisfied. You know you don't like to lose but we not goin' hang our heads about this one".

He's the most talented player in the NBA. But that's straight loser talk. He's just wired differently

I get the criticism...I really do.  But you're raking him over the coals for this comment?  What am I missing here? 

I'm not even raking him. I'm just saying he's wireddifferently than most all time great like MJ and Kobe and others I've read about but didn't get a chance to see play.  
A player THAT good just shouldnt be satisfied with a moral victory at this point. especially against a team that has no history with him. 

You SHOULD hang your head. You missed critical free throws. If melo did that people in the knicks thread would be furious. I mean this was some embarrassing stuff. I honestly felt bad for him at times lasr night. And I hate on him all the time so that shows u something. It's just getting kind of sad and confusing.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

"Last night (referring to their loss @ Golden State) we wasn't satisfied with the way we lost. Tonight you know, when you play that game, and it's a possession after possession, you know we played Miami Heat basketball, we defended, gave ourself a chance to win, and uhh, we can be satisfied. You know you don't like to lose but we not goin' hang our heads about this one".

He's the most talented player in the NBA. But that's straight loser talk. He's just wired differently

I get the criticism...I really do.  But you're raking him over the coals for this comment?  What am I missing here? 

I'm not even raking him. I'm just saying he's wireddifferently than most all time great like MJ and Kobe and others I've read about but didn't get a chance to see play.  
A player THAT good just shouldnt be satisfied with a moral victory at this point. especially against a team that has no history with him. 

You SHOULD hang your head. You missed critical free throws. If melo did that people in the knicks thread would be furious. I mean this was some embarrassing stuff. I honestly felt bad for him at times lasr night. And I hate on him all the time so that shows u something. It's just getting kind of sad and confusing.
He made that comment after the Golden State game. Not last night. 

Had some great opportunities lastnight. Have to make them count. Unexceptable from the Line! Simple as that. Back at it on Friday night

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]as unacceptable as his spelling.[/font]

He didn't go to college.........
ohwell.gif

All-Star Balloting Presented By Sprint | Eastern Conference

Forwards: LeBron James (Mia) 640,789; Carmelo Anthony (NYK) 496,351; Amar'e Stoudemire (NYK) 178,797; Kevin Garnett (Bos) 173,161; Chris Bosh (Mia) 140,601; Paul Pierce (Bos) 94,071; Luol Deng (Chi) 85,086; Andrea Bargnani (Tor) 54,739; Carlos Boozer (Chi) 53,477; Hedo Turkoglu (Orl) 43,154.

Guards: Derrick Rose (Chi) 640,476; Dwyane Wade (Mia) 637,912; Rajon Rondo (Bos) 253,969; Ray Allen (Bos) 174,934; Deron Williams (NJN) 89,128; Jose Calderon (Tor) 42,929; John Wall (Was) 38,025; Richard Hamilton (Chi) 36,418; Kyrie Irving (Cle) 27,713; Joe Johnson (Atl) 23,384.

Centers: Dwight Howard (Orl) 754,737; Joakim Noah (Chi) 75,038; Tyson Chandler (NYK) 61,774; Joel Anthony (Mia) 41,832; JaVale McGee (Was) 24,713; Al Horford (Atl) 23,546.

All-Star Balloting Presented By Sprint | Western Conference

Forwards: Kevin Durant (OKC) 633,538; Blake Griffin (LAC) 394,264; Dirk Nowitzki (Dal) 231,832; Pau Gasol (LAL) 185,428; Kevin Love (Min) 143,814; LaMarcus Aldridge (Por) 118,268; Tim Duncan (SA) 81,783; Lamar Odom (Dal) 59,686; Metta World Peace (LAL) 39,006; Danilo Gallinari (Den) 34,438.

Guards: Kobe Bryant (LAL) 690,613; Chris Paul (LAC) 540,173; Ricky Rubio (Min) 133,520; Steve Nash (Pho) 118,922; Russell Westbrook (OKC) 107,197; Kyle Lowry (Hou) 90,725; Monta Ellis (GS) 63,696; Manu Ginobili (SA) 50,765; Jason Kidd (Dal) 49,596; Chauncey Billups (LAC) 42,657.

Centers: Andrew Bynum (LAL) 496,597; DeAndre Jordan (LAC) 134,961; Marc Gasol (Mem) 102,116; Nenê (Den) 94,167; Marcin Gortat (Pho) 62,631; Kendrick Perkins (OKC) 41,579.

Just got home to find out Al Horford out pretty much the whole season
tired.gif

Damn, this hurts bad...only bright spot is that we get a potential lottery pick now, but still whatever tough break.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Al Horford OUT 3-4 months

terrible for atlanta
The curse of TMac strikes again
30t6p3b.gif

Kwame trollin' the Warriors, out 3 months,
laugh.gif

Basically getting paid 7 million for playing 20 MPG for 9 games.
roll.gif
sick.gif

I'll be shocked if he suits up for W's again.
tired.gif
He was actually playing well for us. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm going to say that a 22 & 23 year old LeBron was better than the current KD, as well as the 27 year old version.
and that's not a knock on KD.

Cause can still hit a jumpshot like he showed last night ?! Kevin Durant was a better shooter then LeBron is now in college already. LolLeBron still not getting it done in the 4th with 2 other superstars on his team. Damn he looked shook at the free throw line last night. Smh

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm going to say that a 22 & 23 year old LeBron was better than the current KD, as well as the 27 year old version.
and that's not a knock on KD.

how old do you think durant is presently?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Rich Bucher is on ESPN drunk as %!+$ with his top 7 players in the NBA list. SMFH

7.Russy west
6.Dirk
5.wade
4.D12
3.Bron
2.Rose
1. kobe

ummm but russ is the 3rd best player on our team..

YES, he is a farrrrrrrrrrrrr better athlete than harden.. but, as a basketball player, harden is the better all around player

Back
Top Bottom